Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

raising fish in a tank is torture.

That's why I'm out of the hobby dude. I sold them off to somebody with a much larger tank than I had my three pairs in.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clear you inbox. Trying to reply about the CP thing. You have to hook up your cooler to the outside air.

... :mellow:

Well you're not going to take anything else from the wild now, right? And why would you lie to them directly? Your uncle didn't take the stuff, you said you and your brother took it. You really need to grow up and learn not to disrupt the environment.

We still friends right? :tears:

GTFO YOU TARD!

No, dude. Seriously. It was for your own good. You'll understand when you get older. I just want you to stop ruining the environment.

im reporting to the police for stalking!

NO PLEASE DON'T! I HAVE A 3.7 GPA AND I DON'T WANT A CRIMINAL RECORD! Please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything, just don't. I need to get a job and I won't be able to with a record. Please. :(

Jacob042426
NO PLEASE DON'T! I HAVE A 3.7 GPA AND I DON'T WANT A CRIMINAL RECORD! Please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything, just don't. I need to get a job and I won't be able to with a record. Please. :(

im also going to find where you live so i can eat your face.

im also going to find where you live so i can eat your face.

:mellow:

There's no way the police can track me down, right...? Just don't. Please. This was all a joke I'm kidding. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted Jacob to not take stuff from the wild!

Chill out dude, he has absolutely no evedence to press charges.

Just delete your posts and hurry

And...I have a 3.8 GPA ;):P

And...I have a 3.8 GPA ;):P

Dude! I CAN'T HAVE THIS ON MY RECORD! I'm going to go drown myself in my guppy tank. :tears:

When you find my body, please cut it up into tiny pieces and feed it to my Nepenthes. :tears:

Dude! I CAN'T HAVE THIS ON MY RECORD! I'm going to go drown myself in my guppy tank. :tears:

When you find my body, please cut it up into tiny pieces and feed it to my Nepenthes. :tears:

CHILL! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN, HE HAS NO EVIDENCE! CHILL OUT!

CHILL! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN, HE HAS NO EVIDENCE! CHILL OUT!

THEN WHY ARE WE SCREAMING? AHHHHHHHHHHHH! :scarry:

albertthiel

Should we not get this thread over with as this all seems like trying to scare Jacob ....

Not even sure why this was started ... sort of remember he said he collected something but if you go fishing yu do exactly the same and if you go hunting you kill rather than collect

Albert

...i have all the evidence....
Should we not get this thread over with as this all seems like trying to scare Jacob ....

Not even sure why this was started ... sort of remember he said he collected something but if you go fishing yu do exactly the same and if you go hunting you kill rather than collect

Albert

Well, I suppose that's true... Maybe I shouldn't have turned him in? :huh:

Done and over with, damage has been done. Now he hates me. :(

I don't blame him. What the #### dude. He said he wasn't going to collect anything else.

Well I'm sorry... I mean, he didn't get fined or anything, so... :mellow:

albertthiel

Thanks ... or should I say tanks as that is what we are supposed to discuss right :)

Albert

Well, I suppose that's true... Maybe I shouldn't have turned him in? :huh:

Done and over with, damage has been done. Now he hates me. :(

i honestly have no idea what's going on. whatever it is, you know euphy probably doesn't mean any real harm, he's just euphy.

it will all be ok :grouphug:

Archived