inTank Media Baskets

Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this harvest crap.

You listen to your grandma for advice? Dude, seriously? Get off your butt and google it.

Jacob042426
All this harvest crap.

You listen to your grandma for advice? Dude, seriously? Get off your butt and google it.

im not even going to do it anymore, or post about it anymore.

albertthiel

Duh ... Jacob I lost track of what you are trying to find out or what you are trying to convey to those who read this thread ... not a big issue but clarifying what you want to know or tell us would IMHO help us understand where you are coming from better.

Don't want to sound as if I don't like what you post but I can't figure out what it is all about as you mix so many topics and then add non reef related stuff to it ... FWIW .. just my thoughts ..

Albert

:o

im getting an imac from my aunt after camp. are you ever going to get a tank?

Jacob042426
Duh ... Jacob I lost track of what you are trying to find out or what you are trying to convey to those who read this thread ... not a big issue but clarifying what you want to know or tell us would IMHO help us understand where you are coming from better.

Don't want to sound as if I don't like what you post but I can't figure out what it is all about as you mix so many topics and then add non reef related stuff to it ... FWIW .. just my thoughts ..

Albert

I know, sorry. i try not to but i am very scatterbrained.

Don't post about it and I turn you in to the FWC. :flower:

:eek:

im going to have anything to post about.

:eek:

im going to have anything to post about.

Post pictures of what you collect and talk about it. If you don't... Well, let's just say the FWC can either call you up or knock on your door. Your choice. ;)

PS: Part of your name looks like iguana. :lol:

Jacob042426
Post pictures of what you collect and talk about it. If you don't... Well, let's just say the FWC can either call you up or knock on your door. Your choice. ;)

PS: Part of your name looks like iguana. :lol:

im not going to collect anymore.

im not going to collect anymore.

Did you get the call already? I just emailed them an hour ago! :o

?????

why would you report me?

I'm concerned about the environment. I'm also vegan and don't support the torture of animals. That's why. Its for your own good! :(

Jacob042426
I'm concerned about the environment. I'm also vegan and don't support the torture of animals. That's why. :)

i know i did something wrong, and admitted it, now im aware and there is no need to report me.

how is it for my own good?

i know i did something wrong, and admitted it, now im aware and there is no need to report me.

Well, they shouldn't find you since you're young. What did they say to you? I told them to tell you to knock it off and that your friend is concerned about your safety.

Jacob042426
Well, they shouldn't find you since you're young. What did they say to you? I told them to tell you to knock it off and that your friend is concerned about your safety.

they didnt even talk to me.

they didnt even talk to me.

Then who did they talk to?

This should cheer you up out of denial..

252315_10150933910907870_724778074_n.jpg

Jacob042426
Then who did they talk to?

This should cheer you up out of denial..

252315_10150933910907870_724778074_n.jpg

im not in denial, ive been home for the past 4 days with the flu, and nobody has called.

im not in denial, ive been home for the past 4 days with the flu, and nobody has called.

Oh. :mellow:

Awkward... Um. So yeah they might call you. Don't be surprised... And if you have caller ID, I would watch the phone every time it rings and answer it so your parents don't find out. :mellow:

mikeawesome
I'm concerned about the environment. I'm also vegan and don't support the torture of animals. That's why. Its for your own good! :(

raising fish in a tank is torture.

Archived