Pod Your Reef

Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

jedimasterben
well i dont do the research on this stuff. my grandma takes care of it all. from what i knew i didnt need one.

That can get you into more trouble than you can fathom.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426
That can get you into more trouble than you can fathom.

why are you guys bashing me for something 1. i didnt do, and 2. something that i was unaware about. i dont know what to do about it, ill ask my grandma.

The moment you bring home the mantis I'm contacting the FWC. :flower:

I back-traced all of your info from the info you gave me. They can just give you a call and talk to you about it. :happy:

jedimasterben
why are you guys bashing me for something 1. i didnt do, and 2. something that i was unaware about. i dont know what to do about it, ill ask my grandma.

I'm not bashing you. You keep saying that you're "catching things yourself" and the like. We take that to mean that you are going out yourself and catching things. If you are getting someone else to do it, say that, otherwise we will continue to think that you are the one collecting.

And about you being unaware, we have mentioned to you before this that there are certain things that you need a permit to collect, and that should be something you looked up. Yes, you're young, but the law doesn't care

. ;)

You have internet access (otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum), so you should look these things up yourself. The FWC website has all the information about collecting that you should need, and if it doesn't, you can always give them a call.

Remember, we're trying to help. We can be harsh, but think about it - have we misled you?

Jacob, you REALLY shouldn't give out personal info online. First off, I'm not a creeper, I'm a kid. I won't do anything. I won't contact the FWC, but I like to see how far I can get with info. From what you've given me, I have your phone number, address and name... Like seriously dude. If you're going to give out info, just don't talk. People can abduct you and kill you. That's why I don't give out personal info. :angry:

jedimasterben
Jacob, you REALLY shouldn't give out personal info online. First off, I'm not a creeper, I'm a kid. I won't do anything. I won't contact the FWC, but I like to see how far I can get with info. From what you've given me, I have your phone number, address and name... Like seriously dude. If you're going to give out info, just don't talk. People can abduct you and kill you. That's why I don't give out personal info. :angry:

I can still find your name and address. ;)

Jacob042426

sorry guys. i really appreciate the help you give me, but it just goes out of hand.im going to talk to my grandma today.

i caught a lobster at the pier once. had to hide it in my pants.

:lol:

I discovered the license requirements when I was vacationing on the Gulf coast a couple weeks ago. There were over a dozen blue crabs practically lining up along the beach... one dipper net away from becoming a tasty dinner. So close, and yet so not worth the potential fine...

Euphyllia's (EDIT: wait JediMasterBen did...awwww...both mentioned it!) given you some good practical advice...I suggest you take it. Read. Specifically, this part of the FWC website catches the eye: http://www.myfwc.com/fishing/saltwater/reg...uarium-species/

Now there IS an exemption for those under 16 regarding "recreational saltwater fishing" license requirements: http://www.myfwc.com/license/recreational/...need-a-license/

... I think the onus is then on you to contact them and confirm that this fishing exemption applies to personal aquarium species collection, seeing as they list that as a separate kind of activity. Not your grandmother. You. After all you're the one with the Internet access, aquarium and the interest, right? And keep the catch limits in mind should the answer indeed be "yes".

Despite the creepy vibe the last few pages are giving me, the other advice you've been given is also quite valid... don't give out personal info online. That's just a basic tenet of 'net conduct regardless of age.

albertthiel

Come on Guys you are scaring the gazoodles out of him and he is only what ? 13 ... Give him a break ... plus a lot of what you are posting is not true anyway ... No need to harass him ... Thanks ...

Albert

Jacob042426
My thoughts...

nicki minaj? i know not to click it. ;)

everything will be fine if my uncle's friend catches it and gives to me. that is what will be done. :)

now for the tank... ideas?

It's actually a video about wild collection, but okay... :lol:

everything will be fine if my uncle's friend catches it and gives to me. that is what will be done. :)

now for the tank... ideas?

Onkels Freund? Onkels FREUND? Nicht dein Onkel, aber dein Onkels FREUND. Du hast mich belogen. <_<

Jacob042426
No tank, I'm getting an imac

:o

im getting an imac from my aunt after camp. are you ever going to get a tank?

Archived