inTank Media Baskets

Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

Jacob042426
My LFS has a beautiful majano on a rock that has some zoas. Me and mattidallama had no idea what it was at first, but when we asked about it, the LFS owner said it looks like a majano. We were like damn, it looks like a really awesome yuma/ricordea/chainsaw!

Get it!!! Setup a little 2.5 or something for them. They are beautiful!

Why would you want to make them worse? :(

kelso-burn.jpg

<_<

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426

Oh, and also I'm getting an n. wennarae after camp. I don't know if anyone remembers, but I said I was going to catch a neon goby with my uncles friend because he is a professional colector. Well, he specializes in gettin blue leg hermits, and since n. wennaraes are one of the prime predators of blue legs, he can easily get one for me! omgomgomg

jedimasterben
Get it!!! Setup a little 2.5 or something for them. They are beautiful!

Great idea! I'll do that as long as you come take care of it for me. :)

2x salt and one fresh are enough work as it is, and the second salt tank isn't even together yet!

Jacob042426

it shouldnt be hard to take care of at all. im on my 3rd pico and theyre super easy to take care of. majonos wont care if you do 2 water changes a year. ;)

jedimasterben
it shouldnt be hard to take care of at all. im on my 3rd pico and theyre super easy to take care of. majonos wont care if you do 2 water changes a year. ;)

I'd need to top off and feed, though. The offer still stands. ;)

Jacob042426
I'd need to top off and feed, though. The offer still stands. ;)

majonos wont need much food at all. top off is easy, just put a lid on the tank and have a one gallon jug next to it and topp off when you feel like it. make it your wife's tank. ;)

jedimasterben
majonos wont need much food at all. top off is easy, just put a lid on the tank and have a one gallon jug next to it and topp off when you feel like it. make it your wife's tank. ;)

My wife's tank will be the one where her anthias go into, so 120g+ :).

Jacob042426
My wife's tank will be the one where her anthias go into, so 120g+ :).

which kind of anthias? just because its an anthias doesnt mean it needs a 120+ tank. :huh:

stocking plans:

violations lion

dwarf fuzzy lion

flame hawkfish

blenny of somesort?

wrasse?

clowns?

how does that sound?

jedimasterben
which kind of anthias? just because its an anthias doesnt mean it needs a 120+ tank. :huh:

stocking plans:

violations lion

dwarf fuzzy lion

flame hawkfish

blenny of somesort?

wrasse?

clowns?

how does that sound?

Lyretail. We have a male now, and planning for a gaggle of females for him.

As for your stocking plans, good luck keeping anything with that lion. In the wild, they don't play nice and eat anything, so whatever you put in there will most probably be killed and eaten.

Jacob042426

i started a new thread for the lion. :) this thread will be for the mantis, which hopefully ill catch this weekend! :fingerscrossed:

Jacob042426
What type of Mantis are you trying to catch? Why not just order one :) ?

an n. wennarae. i would order one, but i dont want to spend $50 on something i can catch. :)

the other option is the one from from reefs2go. they have $15 shipping to me. ;)

I don't even care. Do whatever you want. Ruin local populations. Kill the ocean. Just do it Jacob.

It's not like I would take a screenshot and send it to the FWC or anything... :rolleyes:

Jacob042426
I don't even care. Do whatever you want. Ruin local populations. Kill the ocean. Just do it Jacob.

It's not like I would take a screenshot and send it to the FWC or anything... :rolleyes:

oh my gosh euphy. my uncles friend does this for a living and legally collects them for the hobby. why is it so bad to get anything yourself, but pay a ton for something someone else got?

oh my gosh euphy. my uncles friend does this for a living and legally collects them for the hobby. why is it so bad to get anything yourself, but pay a ton for something someone else got?

Just remember, I have the info to turn you in. That is all. :)

Unless he collects it for you. ;)

jedimasterben

Because you doing it is not legal. Doesn't matter how old you are, it still doesn't make it legal without the proper permits.

If they catch it for you, it is ok. If you catch it for yourself it is not.

Jacob042426
Because you doing it is not legal. Doesn't matter how old you are, it still doesn't make it legal without the proper permits.

If they catch it for you, it is ok. If you catch it for yourself it is not.

that is pretty much what i meant. i would go with him to catch it. and im too young to have the proper licenses anyways.

that is pretty much what i meant. i would go with him to catch it. and im too young to have the proper licenses anyways.

Gosh dang, do research. Some of this stuff may even be illegal to catch. To save you the pain, your highness, I'll do if for you, in the interest of the animal. <_<

What I have learned... You aren't too young. You must even have a license at 5-12 years old. 13 is when its taken serious. Nothing on mantises specifically, but YOU need a hunting/fishing license.

Jacob042426
What I have learned... You aren't too young. You must even have a license at 5-12 years old. 13 is when its taken serious. Nothing on mantises specifically, but YOU need a hunting/fishing license.

well i dont do the research on this stuff. my grandma takes care of it all. from what i knew i didnt need one.

Archived