Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

you could do this by posting daily pictures of butter in his threat

Threat? What do you mean by my "threat"? :huh:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mikeawesome
I would have to agree with that, if you mean reefing as in doing the drug. :)

im straight edge. I don't do drugs. only thing I get high on is on life.

im straight edge. I don't do drugs. only thing I get high on is on life.

...And apparently not grammar... :mellow:

Jacob042426

how does a yankeepete 5.5aio sound? or go allout with an mr 12 or 15 with a diy full spec led? stocking will just be a mantis and majanos. ;)

lol this is hilarious! http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=303929

I love asking serious questions in the lounge. I always get troll'd. :lol:

you get trolled outside the lounge too, I dont know why you sound so proud of it. Do you mean, you troll someone else as in you did the trolling? or are you really proud of getting suckered? why are you even posting this in jacob's thread?

or are you, in fact, trying to tell us that you take dicks to the back of the throat?

you get trolled outside the lounge too, I dont know why you sound so proud of it. Do you mean, you troll someone else as in you did the trolling? or are you really proud of getting suckered? why are you even posting this in jacob's thread?

or are you, in fact, trying to tell us that you take dicks to the back of the throat?

I thought it was funny. I was laughing a lot this morning when I read it.

I just figured this out supernip, but I think

Jacob042426

im not clicking it, but im putting money down on that link being to niki minaj song.

I thought it was funny. I was laughing a lot this morning when I read it.

so... you just figured out you're a stupid hoe?

so... you just figured out you're a stupid hoe?

Now how the heck would this make sense? Do you struggle with English? If somebody says "You are..." that doesn't mean "I am..." so you can't say they said it about themselves. You're seriously disabled if you think "You are..." means "I am..." Just wow. Major failure over in the USA.

well, you said you just figured it out, and you were watching a nicki minaj song tell you that you were a stupid hoe. ergo, you figured out you're a stupid hoe

which I guess is just confirmation of what everyone already knows, except you forgot to acknowledge the weight issues and imaginary friends. oh and the little story about having to work to support yourself but if it makes you feel better being the victim thats nice

well, you said you just figured it out, and you were watching a nicki minaj song tell you that you were a stupid hoe. ergo, you figured out you're a stupid hoe

which I guess is just confirmation of what everyone already knows, except you forgot to acknowledge the weight issues and imaginary friends. oh and the little story about having to work to support yourself but if it makes you feel better being the victim thats nice

TLDR...

Instead, listen to this! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpvQD7uWLDc

Jacob042426

I got the tank setup in a 2.5 with a gu10 and the picotope stock filter. I'm going to let it cycle, and when I come home I'll upgrade it. :)

I got the tank setup in a 2.5 with a gu10 and the picotope stock filter. I'm going to let it cycle, and when I come home I'll upgrade it. :)

Coole Geschichte Bruder.

I also informed the closest lfs today to keep a lookout for majanos to save for me. ;)

Naice.

Jacob042426

The "bad" lfs that is really close to me is actually getting a lot better. The rock that I got was nice fiji for $7 a lb with some nice life on it. They are also starting to get some nice corals too. I think I might get a job there next year! omgomgomg

The "bad" lfs that is really close to me is actually getting a lot better. The rock that I got was nice fiji for $7 a lb with some nice life on it. They are also starting to get some nice corals too. I think I might get a job there next year! omgomgomg

Why would you want to make them worse? :(

kelso-burn.jpg

jedimasterben
I also informed the closest lfs today to keep a lookout for majanos to save for me. ;)

My LFS has a beautiful majano on a rock that has some zoas. Me and mattidallama had no idea what it was at first, but when we asked about it, the LFS owner said it looks like a majano. We were like damn, it looks like a really awesome yuma/ricordea/chainsaw!

Archived