Coral Vue Hydros

PArIsHIlToN New Nano Tank

parishilton

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nano sapiens
This is my favorite sps in my tank right now.

DSC_0009.jpg

Wow, everything is looking very nice and the pics are awesome (as always).

parishilton
As always with your tank... impressive

Thank you Degener8

Wow incredibly beautiful and well captured pieces paris!

Thank you Rehype. That means a lot to me coming from you who are highly skilled photographer.

Wow, everything is looking very nice and the pics are awesome (as always).

Thank you Nano sapiens

The colors in this tank are the best I've seen. What lights do you use?

Thank you Matt, I am using 250w radium + T8 sylvania coralstar 18w as a supplement

I just came.

:D

I love these pictures! The colours are fantastic

Thank you Paigee.

parishilton
Did you use starfire glass for the tank build and could you list a total price please just for the tank itself thanks

No, I did not. Just normal float glass.

The total price for the display tank was around 70-80 dollars.

parishilton
even with the false wall?

Yes, included. All the glasses and silicone was around 60 - 70 dollars. Another 10 was for the acrylic work.

Yes, included. All the glasses and silicone was around 60 - 70 dollars. Another 10 was for the acrylic work.

Lol, then it's actually cheaper for me to have my acryllic done in Thailand, packed and shipped to the other end of the world in Denmark, than it is to have it lasercut local.. That's just wicked :)

Love your new tank so far! Sorry to hear about the old one - That flood messed up alot world wide -_-

parishilton
Lol, then it's actually cheaper for me to have my acryllic done in Thailand, packed and shipped to the other end of the world in Denmark, than it is to have it lasercut local.. That's just wicked :)

Love your new tank so far! Sorry to hear about the old one - That flood messed up alot world wide -_-

I know, 10$ was not just the laser cut but also included acrylic sheet. LOL

BTW, thank you for your sympathy. I am hoping that it will not happen this year.

I know, 10$ was not just the laser cut but also included acrylic sheet. LOL

BTW, thank you for your sympathy. I am hoping that it will not happen this year.

I'll keep that in mind, and send you an sketchup-drawing someday when i need acryllic :P

Let's hope so! Where in Thailand do you live?

parishilton
I'll keep that in mind, and send you an sketchup-drawing someday when i need acryllic :P

Let's hope so! Where in Thailand do you live?

I live in Bangkok. Not too far from JJ market.

echopiece

Tank is looking great! How do you like the bare bottom? I am thinking of going BB on my next setup with some crazy flow.

I live in Bangkok. Not too far from JJ market.

Reminds me of "Hangover 2" :D

Been to the JJ Market in '07, cool place! Cool city in total!! But i'm stuck in this ####-ass country that's cold and rainy for 8-9 months each year.. -_-

parishilton
Your Tank is looking awesome. You Pictures are awesome too!

Thank you Criley7

Tank is looking great! How do you like the bare bottom? I am thinking of going BB on my next setup with some crazy flow.

It is very easy for maintenance but I still like the look of having sand bed more.

Reminds me of "Hangover 2" :D

Been to the JJ Market in '07, cool place! Cool city in total!! But i'm stuck in this ####-ass country that's cold and rainy for 8-9 months each year.. -_-

They pointed out way too much on the bad side in the movie. Some parts are not even true about Bangkok. But it is funny to watch. :lol:

In Bangkok, you would see only one season. (SUMMER but sometimes rainy) It is hot all year long even in winter HAHA. :D

This is my favorite sps in my tank right now.

DSC_0009.jpg

Hey paris do you know what species this is off hand?

parishilton
Hey paris do you know what species this is off hand?

I don't know exactly but after googling, could it be Borealis acropora?

I don't know exactly but after googling, could it be Borealis acropora?

I think thats a positive ID.

Archived