Pod Your Reef

PArIsHIlToN New Nano Tank

parishilton

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, I appreciate the drawings. I like the clean look the laminate gives it. Great job.

Your welcome.

Really nice, I like the dimensions better then the ADA's so cool.

I will be watching this one!

Thank you

Love the scape!

VERY sweet scape!!!!

Happy New Year :flower:

Thank you

Still can not decide either to go with BB or SSB. What do you guys think?

damn

that's hot

Thank you

I'd go with a small sandbed. What are you thinking for fish?

Yeah, I think so. I totally forgot that I have gobies waiting to be put in. They will be more happy to live with sand. For the fish list, there will be a pair of percula clownfish, 1 YWG, and 2 high fin gobies.

Those are from my 40g tank.

Tank + stand + scape = sexy

Thank you.

that is beautiful rock

Thanks, it had been cured for months in the dark HAHA. That is why most of the coraline algae is gone.

Looks excellent so far!

3/8" glass, that thing is almost bulletproof for the dimensions :)

Thank you. HAHA :lol: I may overdo it but just want to be on the safe side as I am a noob in making tank.

One question, what is the price in for your tank build in Thailand. I want to compare with my LFS in Malaysia. :D

I asked one shop which the silicone work is very good but the acrylic was not as good and the glass is not this thick. 2.5/8 not 3/8. They asked for 110$ for the display tank.

I paid a lot less doing it myself. Almost half the price. HEHE

I asked one shop which the silicone work is very good but the acrylic was not as good and the glass is not this thick. 2.5/8 not 3/8. They asked for 110$ for the display tank.

I paid a lot less doing it myself. Almost half the price. HEHE

I can get cheaper locally, however, they supply very bad glasses. All the edges are sharp and require alooooooot of touch up which is very troublesome to me.

Archived