ReefCleaners.org

PArIsHIlToN New Nano Tank

parishilton

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great as usual. I really like that Acropora Plana. They are such an underrated acropora.

Thank you Steely. Which one is it? I really dont know the names of what I have. HAHA

Incredible. I always love seeing pics of this tank.

Thank you Spirofucci

This is the one that looks like an acropora plana

http://www.all-aquarium.com/images/produits/Acropora-plana_1407_GF.jpg

Thank you. I also like it.

Gorgeous pics and tank Paris :)

Thank you.

Can't believe I haven't seen this tank until now! Incredible! What are the dimensions of the tank and sump?

The tank dimension is 24" x 18" x 14"height but the actual space that holding the water is 24" x 13" x 14"

Sump is 20" x 18" x 14".

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Pom Pom paris! I wish mine would come out and play often!

I see my pom pom every other week at best. Makes it that much more of a treat when he does venture out.

I have 2 actually. Anemones of the other one do not look this good. Mine only come out when I feed the fishes.

Basically, I see them everyday which is good for me.

parishilton

Still have ur mandy? How's it doing? What do u feed it and how often?

You asked me as if you know what happened. I dont know how but it was found dead on the floor next to the tank. I have never heard that it can jump. It had been in the tank for almost a year. Why jumped now? Im sure she is very healthy.

It was lucky for me that it eats pellets. I fed it with hikari marine s everyday. I dont know if I will find another that eats pellets again.

Kfmmartin19

You asked me as if you know what happened. I dont know how but it was found dead on the floor next to the tank. I have never heard that it can jump. It had been in the tank for almost a year. Why jumped now? Im sure she is very healthy.

It was lucky for me that it eats pellets. I fed it with hikari marine s everyday. I dont know if I will find another that eats pellets again.

Whoa that's weird. I'm sorry to hear that!

Archived