Coral Vue Hydros

PArIsHIlToN New Nano Tank

parishilton

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the scape! Very nice full of hiding places and still has lots of space for corals too.

Thank you. That was my intention to leave some space for corals to grow as I am planing on keeping SPS.

Great build so far:)

Thank you

Very sleek, I love it ... I am now a follower :D

Thank you

I can get cheaper locally, however, they supply very bad glasses. All the edges are sharp and require alooooooot of touch up which is very troublesome to me.

It would be cheaper for me too if I did not have the edges finished like this. It would also be cheaper if I asked others shop but I guess it would be just a little bit cheaper.

Reefin' ain't easy. Sit down and do the work.

;)

Roger that!

Are you talking to me? :D

:lol:

Mmmhhhmmmmm

-_-

-_- Okay. I should learn that.

:lol:

Learn what?

:o

iball is a bit weird.

You'll learn to love( :rolleyes: ) him and Squared they make for some good entertainment.

:D

gulfsurfer101

Kaint wait to see what you put in this one. Your pico was one of my favorite tanks on this forum. I'm sure this tank will be a stunner as well.

iball is a bit weird.

You'll learn to love( :rolleyes: ) him and Squared they make for some good entertainment.

what is that supposed to mean? do I annoy you now??

ok so i posted that^ so i thought i might as well go back and look at what you got. i saw the tank, and i was like, dayumunanana...seriously very nice, very clean, scape looks great too.

:)

Kaint wait to see what you put in this one. Your pico was one of my favorite tanks on this forum. I'm sure this tank will be a stunner as well.

Do not get your hopes up too high. :P But thank you anyway.

Probably next generation of Chingcai tank? ;)

No No No mine is nothing compared to his tank. He is totally on different level from me. :happy:

what is that supposed to mean? do I annoy you now??

ok so i posted that^ so i thought i might as well go back and look at what you got. i saw the tank, and i was like, dayumunanana...seriously very nice, very clean, scape looks great too.

:)

OK, I am not a part of this but thank you BTW. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure that's what I used. It's good :happy:

Thanks. I found many positive reviews about it so I gave it a try.

Tank after filling

9DFzWn.jpg

Beautiful pics paris..

Thank you Rehype. It is nothing compared to yours. After seeing your photos, I am considering buying a macro len. HAHA :D

:o

:D

Very nice comeback! Cant wait to see the transformation.

Thank you. I will do my best. :)

This is the next project that will replace my 5G pico.

Just to give you guys some ideas. It will also be skimmerless and no dosing tank same as the pico.

EQXqJC.jpg

why have two big tanks when you can have a nano and a big tank?

It is just about 18 gallon, even less after rocks, sand, and livestocks. The dimension will be 36" x 12" x 10".

It looks bigger right?

Archived