Top Shelf Aquatics

PArIsHIlToN New Nano Tank

parishilton

out of curiosity, why HOB filters? wouldn't a sump allow for easier maintenance and better stability?

I just want it to be the same as my old pico (as simple as possible). Plus, this will be in the bedroom next to the bed. If I have a sump, I would have a problem with the noise from water overflow. The other thing is, the space between the bed and the wall is very tight, it would be a lot more difficult to do the maintenance under the cabinet and I just want to put everything under the cabinet. (chiller, ATO and etc.)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whan an awesome comeback, Paris! Looking forward to seeing this thing get even more hawt!

Thank you TMG

Looking forward to whatever you decide....i know its going to be awesome.

I am still not 100% sure. Still in the planning process. I might go with a little less water, like 15G.

Should I go with the pico again? Perhaps, I should set up a poll vote. :lol: HAHA.

I love this tank!

Thank you :)

As I mentioned earlier that I have 1 YWG. 2 days ago I moved it to this tank and also added a new one.

Actually, I put the new one a day earlier and then moved the old one to the tank the day after.

I was afraid that they might not get along very well but after they met each other,

they have been together ever since. I hope they become a couple. Does anyone know how to verify their sex?

Should I get them a Randall's pistol shrimp? It would be nice to see them living together.

Let's see a newly couple. :lol:

S3Ynrn.jpg

Wow beautiful pics paris

It would be a lot better if I had macro len. :P

That's adorable!

Yes they are.

Cute YWGs, and man i love that bubble tip! great pics!

The RBTA has been moved from my old tank. Hope it does well in this tank.

IbViai.jpg

I love the YWG pair. I also have a YWG and it's paired with a Pistol Shrimp, I highly recommend you get a shrimp, great to watch them work together. After seeing your two paired up like that, I may add a second.

I love the YWG pair. I also have a YWG and it's paired with a Pistol Shrimp, I highly recommend you get a shrimp, great to watch them work together. After seeing your two paired up like that, I may add a second.

I will definitely get pistol shrimp for them but they are very short on supply in Bangkok. It would be gone in a second if LFS has any in stock. Which pistol shrimp should I get? What would you suggest? What kind of pistol do you have?

Those yellow dude are so cool! Great pics.

I wish I could help ya on the sexing, but I have no clue.

Thank you. I have read on the internet somewhere yesterday, they said the female are normally a little darker in color. They could even be in grey sometimes.

Those nem pics are awesome!

New FTS? :flower:

49b.gif

+1 to both

Thank you to both of you. I will take the fts for you later. The light already went off.

looking good paris!

I like your Aquascape, the LR looks awesome, did you cure it or is it your old LR that you saved?

Thank you. I bought them from local reefer and cured them for months.

The goby is from my old tank and the shrimp came with yasha goby but this guy stole his shrimp.

I have to find new shrimp for the yasha. I have not seen the high fin come out before until I put yasha and shrimp.

BCJYut.jpg

QSk9k6.jpg

Archived