inTank Media Baskets

EZ's Mantis EcoPico

Ezsharkman

Those are beautiful!!!! Where'd you order from? Examine that big rock closely. My two eunicids came in on a big rock like that. I started with dead rock so I know the only way they HH in was on the big zoa rock I had purchased online. Maybe dip the heck out of it when you get it just in case!

I will dip it 4 sure... no eunicids for me please

i ordered form The Frag Farmer on facebook

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just talked to them and they had a bigger frag of the same and it has a blue Ricorida on it... sent it to me instead... not bad for 10 bucks! omgomgomgomgomgomg:happydance:

just got my frags and that 30 dollar zoa rock is giant! Holy crap! it must be on at least 6 lbs of live rock and tons of zoas. some got broke off during shipping. Each little piece that broke off is the size of the 20 dollar frags i normally get. I had to dip it in a 5 gallon bucket!

pichers comminmg soon

surgicalsense

:lol: pico turd... Mark's smaller verison of his Red Sea turd.

Can't wait to see new loaded pictures of your pico of awesomeness also! I was only gone a week and it seem so much longer.

you ever get rid of that aptasia? Could always try tongs and icing the foot instead of injecting it and releasing its goodies

Nice pico...lol cute dogs...where's mom? Haha jk

pics? :o

+1

This feels like the Rocky horror picture show, when Tim Curry drives you nuts with antici--------

----

----

---(sayit!)---

-------

-pation

EZ, I hope you're getting laid a lot, cuz we miss ya! Also, no one has taken a dump in my thread for a while, so if you have the need.....

:rolleyes:

Happy New Year EZ!

Happy new year!

pics? :o

+1

This feels like the Rocky horror picture show, when Tim Curry drives you nuts with antici--------

----

----

---(sayit!)---

-------

-pation

Eric...please come back :flower: We miss you!

I know, I miss EZ too :(

yea where is this cool guy at....

He will return before we know it! :D

EZ, I hope you're getting laid a lot, cuz we miss ya! Also, no one has taken a dump in my thread for a while, so if you have the need.....

...I would spiro - but I've farted enough in your thread :o

Thank you all guys!

Sorry I haven't been around... My computer died and is getting back up to par soon.

I will be doing a big water change soon and start moving forward with the tank this week. Miss you all and will be back soon. You all made me feel the love!

Thanks!

Pics soon

Archived