Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSHMSFOAIDMT!

hey ss.. that means

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Fell Off and I Droped My Taco

Now thats the funniest friggen thing I've seen in a long time!!!!!!

surgicalsense
LSHMSFOAIDMT!

hey ss.. that means

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Fell Off and I Droped My Taco

Now thats the funniest friggen thing I've seen in a long time!!!!!!

Hahaha... Joe/Ez did give me the acroymn for that, goofs.

surgicalsense
You are forgiven, your thread has gone to shlt as well. You just need a turd in your tank to complete the whole look!

But, I do not feel that my thread has gone to sh!t. I think all this silliness we do only adds character.... unless you beg to differ.

surgicalsense
I hope you know I'm being sarcastic, I guess I should make better use of those smiliey faces. ;)

Which part? Messing up your tank thread... I am not concerned with my thread.

surgicalsense
You silly girl are you kidding? My thread is famous and funny because of the turd, I wouldn't have it anyother way.

Ha - Ha! ... that is what I thought! ... however, I still have to take into consideration of others and their feelings. I am not completely a jerk you know, regardless of how blunt I can be.

:wacko:

That's why I never wore this one :(

It was one of those relative gifts. You know where they are on to something but then they derail the last second.

Like you asked for a gameboy and got this:

dd2.jpg

Instead :lol:

You know what! I had the Aladdin one as a kid! And I had the Beauty and the Beast one as well! LMAO wow, and I still have my Digi Pets! Remember those!??? :lol:

See I love sillyness in my thread and others ,it would be pretty boring if it was just tank updates and no real conversation!

Well...shoot! I had a Vote for Pedro (the real one, sorry Joel). We donated it a while ago. Unless....maybe I still have it. I'll have to go look.

My son is a huge Napoleon Dynamite fan...actually we all are. Did you guys know there's a Napoleon Dynamite animated series coming out next year, January? We are excited about it here. It's the real voices too!

It's going to be on FOX

surgicalsense

My cap is not looking so great :mellow: Color looks a bit off ... I will post pictures in a bit.

Xenia is happy, geesh for such a fragile thing, it is sure taking a beating and bounces back asap. LOL

surgicalsense
Hopefully it's just a temporary thing!

Well we know my lights are not bright enough to bleach it. LOL ... so it has to be something else going on. What is cute though a tiny red shroom polyp landed right next to it and started growing. I am waiting for the silly picture to show up in my email... will be posting it soon.

Ah, I see. Well, I would check all the usual suspects and see if one of your parameters are off.

I wonder if you lighting is enough to support it?

surgicalsense
Ah, I see. Well, I would check all the usual suspects and see if one of your parameters are off.

I wonder if you lighting is enough to support it?

I will be right back with that intel. However, I have it placed rather high due to that <_< ... f@%k!

surgicalsense
El e Dee!

My No is abnormally high, a sudden spike of 5.0 and yes I did my routine 5g change on Sunday. I gave a small dose of Marine snow, but this was prior to the change out. I gave my vitamin dose yesterday, because I totally forgot to do that Sunday after the water change. So I wonder.... The cap looked iffy then also, but I thought that maybe it would improve a bit. Looks the same....

Archived