Top Shelf Aquatics

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

updated the sea chantey

sorry this is kinda off topic... but what isn't anymore?

you wanna know something kinda gross... i worked doing great white shark cage diving on a 95 foot boat. We had to hold all the poop in holding tanks on the boat while we dove... well, i was the only one in the water and my coworkers thought it would be funny if they let the turds loose while i was in the cage... it was horrible! i was dodging turd asteroids in the water like Neo in the matrix with great whites all around me

Not fun at all

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

Oh no worries about off topic ... just have it keep it real about the facts of the turd rocks origin is all, Spiro needs to trade mark it. LOL

Dodging turd asteriods .... :o:lol::haha:

surgicalsense
Your thread has gone to shlt again.

.. Oh and Ez started it.

Have you seen what the picture I left for you? On your thread, small yet meaningful. ;)

Nope we are just talking about turds. :P

Thank you for correcting him, he has a nack of miss the turd.

Thank you for correcting him, he has a nack of miss the turd.

Well there isn't poop on this page, just stories of poop.

Euphy is the one who needs to keep the Bodily functions out of the thread! LOL

.. Oh and Ez started it.

Have you seen what the picture I left for you? On your thread, small yet meaningful. ;)

Hey, SS, thanks for the little chocolate guy!

Well there isn't poop on this page, just stories of poop.

LOL! true dat!

who doent just love a good poop story?

spiro... did you see your sea chantey?

surgicalsense
.. Oh and Ez started it.

Hey, SS, thanks for the little chocolate guy!

That is the Christmas Poo from South Park.

surgicalsense
Mr. Hankey the Christmas poo he loves me and I love you, so vicariously he loves you, cuz he's a piece of poo!

Love it! Hidy Ho!

:lol:

:lol::lol: ... ;)

LOL! true dat!

who doent just love a good poop story?

spiro... did you see your sea chantey?

Somehow I missed it?

Very creative, you must have been working on that little jingle for days. It's very seaworthy and I like that. Actually, I'm honored.

However, thanks for posting it on SS's thread and not mine.

surgicalsense
Somehow I missed it?

Very creative, you must have been working on that little jingle for days. It's very seaworthy and I like that. Actually, I'm honored.

... that is why you have the picture instead ;)

Somehow I missed it?

LOL don't want your thread to be fun too? :P

SS I also Know the Brian Boytono song and all their little jingles! I am a true South Park fan! I think I watched the very first episode as well before they had the computers and it was all paper cutouts! All their movies are awesome, "Orgasmo", "Basketball" and others! Makes me ROTFLMAO

Nope, my thread and the reason I'm here at NR is to discuss and debate evidence based facts on serious reefkeeping.

surgicalsense

Nope, my thread and the reason I'm here at NR is to discuss and debate evidence based facts on serious reefkeeping.

... Spiro

like the science behind the optimal husbandry of turds :lol:

surgicalsense
There ya go EZ thanks! What does it take to keep the turd alive in my tank? LMAO

:lol: !!! ... I am sure Spiro would appreciate this critical reef keeping question (if I suggest we take this to his thread, he'd kill and/or hate me for sure. Which ever would come first)

:lol: !!! ... I am sure Spiro would appreciate this critical reef keeping question (if I suggest we take this to his thread, he'd kill and/or hate me for sure. Which ever would come first)

ROTFL!

I don't want to make him mad! LOL he is just so serious! Life is too short enjoy yourself! Have some fun loosen up a bit! LMAO ;)

surgicalsense
ROTFL!

I don't want to make him mad! LOL he is just so serious! Life is too short enjoy yourself! Have some fun loosen up a bit! LMAO ;)

boys are weird! Hahaha! :mellow:

Archived