Innovative Marine Aquariums

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I caused a fuss about the way people were being treated in the lounge. Lounge rats trash my thread. I retaliate no worse then any of them attacking me personally. My thread gets locked. They get away with whatever. CM won't unlock my thread, alas is the end of my thread.

surgicalsense
I caused a fuss about the way people were being treated in the lounge. Lounge rats trash my thread. I retaliate no worse then any of them attacking me personally. My thread gets locked. They get away with whatever. CM won't unlock my thread, alas is the end of my thread.

I was still following your thread and it was in my list. They completely removed it, because now it is no longer there :angry:

Lol, just the regular camera... But place the phone up to the glass for clarity and no hand shake.

If ur looking at the small frag it's an ORA Bellina that has retracted if anything... Lost color, shrunk in mass, etc. about to scrap it.

I've tried high, low, middle, low flow, high flow, I'm never doing ORA again. The mandarin I tried (trained) and 3 acros at $59 each have all been BS

Even the Boreallis on the left side has some color, but in 7 months hasn't grown one bit...

The plasma rtn'd on me & the as did the frag I gave to candy, so not just me

I have an ORA Joe on the way, I sure hope its not junk, 40 bucks isnt too bad for what im getting. Thats a bummer though if ORA is all hype

SouthFlorida_Tron

Sorry bro, that sucks, that's y I stay away from there... Lol

Can't stoop down to "their level"

It is what it is....I have been spending my weekends jumping out of planes instead of answering questions that have been asked a million times on here lol

SouthFlorida_Tron
I have an ORA Joe on the way, I sure hope its not junk, 40 bucks isnt too bad for what im getting. Thats a bummer though if ORA is all hype

it depends where it came from, mine came dirctly frm ORA, still in their sealed bags, and black plugs, if its from a LFS tank u hve beter chances

Sorry for the hijack, but I almost quit NR over that, what a bunch of BS!. Good to see you here bro!

ATI FTW

Btw, I just recently removed my ORA Tricolor. It never came back after it lost color. I cut a couple frags of it to see what'll happen. I'm putting the strawberry shortcake in its place. On the other hand, my ORA orange digitata and ORA Pearlberry are doing fantastic. I guess it's hit or miss sometimes. Both of those ORA pieces had been in a tank for a while though.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I concurr doctor....

On another note, today I'm attempting a rescape to remove two rocks with pink xenias, luckily it's one big base rock with nothing, and another rock with all the zoas, ht I'm going to try and remove the base zoa frags that originated on it...

Also, got a few MacBooks :) the new retina pro for me, and the Air for wifey :)

SouthFlorida_Tron

and without further adue, much to my liking, allow me to introduce the new, free flowing/much more open flowing, xenia-less reef :ninja:

7181015391_9857326e74_z.jpg

Untitled by J.L Photography, on Flickr

i had to edit and post as i notice the only non pissed off corals are the gsp and the nuclear greens hahaha

Deleted User 4

Nice adequate move on the xenia!! Looks cleaner and spacious now. Time to move the gsp as well? Since it's also taking up too much space imo. :D

SouthFlorida_Tron
Very beautiful tank ;)

Thanks

Nice adequate move on the xenia!! Looks cleaner and spacious now. Time to move the gsp as well? Since it's also taking up too much space imo. :D

well, im pleased for now, may remove one or two acros, the gsp is secluded to one rock, off the one island nicely,but yet to remove it is an issue, same rock as the nem.... :(

was the xenia taking over?

tank looks great

ya, started as one small free tree given by LFS, turned a rockover year ago, it survived somehow, then started to flurish in the middle of all my corals, i think it was stunting the cap's growth... gone with it!

ill throw another photo later once the slime disappears and everything looks happier, slowly but surely coming along.

SouthFlorida_Tron

lol, that one is long gone, but has since had broken tips from other nests' grow into the same size and larger

a closer look at the new island

7181869485_1388f662cb_z.jpg

and what did i recieve for my chunks of rock trade with xenia and a few loose nuke greens? hmmmm

??????

7367094376_692b3a54e7_z.jpg

friendly visitor looking around

7181868463_b509af5b90_z.jpg

I see my tanks inspiration is still looking good as always my dude! My calk and alk test should be here soon along with the 2 part. Gotta get everything in check for some sps, birds nest first. You check out ai's new customizable led puck's? Gonna be pretty sweet and the sol is upgradable for those pucks

Archived