SaltCritters.com

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

Spirofucci
Since everything is so extended where are this pics? ;)

I was always told to call a doctor after four hours of PE.

Hey some pics, even crappy ones would be nice!! :)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

New light intensity & schedule change, added a more strict royal blue period and took down the "blue" led on non peak hours.mso instead of 5-20-20 on lights on now it's 0-0-25 for more royal pop... And instead of 60-70-70 now it's 50-20-70 for a more white-royal ratio... And lessened non peak intensity to try and get some reach from SPS incase perhaps I was stunting growth from too strong lighting. No bleaching but no growth as I had hoped. Let's see if I can increase it a bit :)

SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice nuclear deaths.

Thx, started as 2 few months ago.

There's 5 more where the plug used to be but the xenias are swamping there light n they may not make it... I'm hoping he monti cap grows over the big stalks eventually.

2 things never again, gsp & xenias...

Deleted User 4
Thx, started as 2 few months ago.

There's 5 more where the plug used to be but the xenias are swamping there light n they may not make it... I'm hoping he monti cap grows over the big stalks eventually.

2 things never again, gsp & xenias...

+1

I hate xenias and gsp....

Sucks documenting via iPhone, miss my Canon slr.

welcome to most of the rest of our worlds. Still looks great. I'm going to send my BOP down there to take a lesson from yours in proper PE. Mine has these long ass polyps you can hardly see the green beneath. And it grows so dam slow while everything else is spreading like crazy.

SouthFlorida_Tron
welcome to most of the rest of our worlds. Still looks great. I'm going to send my BOP down there to take a lesson from yours in proper PE. Mine has these long ass polyps you can hardly see the green beneath. And it grows so dam slow while everything else is spreading like crazy.

Ya I've always had luck with birds.

Thinking of going minimalist. Removing rocks, few corals... We'll see

Ya I've always had luck with birds.

Thinking of going minimalist. Removing rocks, few corals... We'll see

It looks pretty minimal right now haha. Looks great!

What do you use on your phone for the pictures? Any certain camera app or editing app? I use Camera+ but I'm not the biggest fan of it.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Lol, just the regular camera... But place the phone up to the glass for clarity and no hand shake.

is that a bonsai in the top right?

If ur looking at the small frag it's an ORA Bellina that has retracted if anything... Lost color, shrunk in mass, etc. about to scrap it.

I've tried high, low, middle, low flow, high flow, I'm never doing ORA again. The mandarin I tried (trained) and 3 acros at $59 each have all been BS

Even the Boreallis on the left side has some color, but in 7 months hasn't grown one bit...

The plasma rtn'd on me & the as did the frag I gave to candy, so not just me

Lol, just the regular camera... But place the phone up to the glass for clarity and no hand shake.

If ur looking at the small frag it's an ORA Bellina that has retracted if anything... Lost color, shrunk in mass, etc. about to scrap it.

I've tried high, low, middle, low flow, high flow, I'm never doing ORA again. The mandarin I tried (trained) and 3 acros at $59 each have all been BS

Even the Boreallis on the left side has some color, but in 7 months hasn't grown one bit...

The plasma rtn'd on me & the as did the frag I gave to candy, so not just me

I will try them in mine if your just going to toss them.... the plasma didn't fare any better though. Either way I agree on the ORA thing. Total bs.

SouthFlorida_Tron
what do you have in the co2 scrubber. i wanna give it a try too

It's a simple brs universal air filter, $29, & their medical grade c02 absorbent beads, $49 I think... Easy install with skimmer. Changes colors when exhausted.

Has made significant positive affects on my reef.

Polyp extension, algae (in my eyes) mostly probably from pH

It's a simple brs universal air filter, $29, & their medical grade c02 absorbent beads, $49 I think... Easy install with skimmer. Changes colors when exhausted.

Has made significant positive affects on my reef.

Polyp extension, algae (in my eyes) mostly probably from pH

sick. im gonna do that next week

Archived