Innovative Marine Aquariums

•••Jr's deep blue pro cube•••

JR!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, I still need to get my hands on a head of frogspawn, I just can't find anyone local.

Where are these pictures you keep talking about?!

gonna go and pick these up in like 3 days

LiqyV.jpg

Damn it man, that is one outstanding looking paly.

While you're at it, pick one up for me as well lol

Nice, I still need to get my hands on a head of frogspawn, I just can't find anyone local.

Where are these pictures you keep talking about?!

my friend has a 50d that he was supposed to bring and he didnt :(

How wide is your tank?

12 inch

Damn it man, that is one outstanding looking paly.

While you're at it, pick one up for me as well lol

cover shipping and i will :P

Im going to have to put u to shame with ur LFS, i work here and if u look on Reef Builders were famous

Suck it!!

http://www.greenwichaquaria.com/

well well well we have a challenger! :P

Seano Hermano

Hey, Miller. I'm liking this pico. What color combo is the Boost par30? Is that the 3b, 1cw, 1ww, combo?

I just realized I'm and hour and a half drive from you. Any god stores over in Medina? or do you go to Cleveland for your shipping?

Hey, Miller. I'm liking this pico. What color combo is the Boost par30? Is that the 3b, 1cw, 1ww, combo?

I just realized I'm and hour and a half drive from you. Any god stores over in Medina? or do you go to Cleveland for your shipping?

the place that i go to is in my signature but they are like 10 minutes away for me. there is a place in middleburg heights called rms. they are pretty bad anymore though

what is that fuge light?

it was actually a usb hub/light. it has 3 settings for 1,2 or all 3 lights on. im going to strip all the light components out and use just that. the light seems strong enough to penetrate all the way to the LR on the bottom

ill have pics of it tomorrow possibly

frogspawn wont extend at all. im not to sure what is his deal :(

im still having the same issue. checked all the levels and all are good. just the salinity keeps going up. :/ might move him to a friends tank and see if he does better in there, all the other corals are doing awesome.

Archived