SaltCritters.com

•••Jr's deep blue pro cube•••

JR!

so i went to the lfs today and got a few things.

2lbs of rock for the fuge

ton of chaeto

3 more crabs

3 astrea snails. might get 3 more tomorrow.

6311036330_4e07a8b3fa_z.jpg

so here is the story

a friend of mine bought a sw tank that was in the toilet. he thought he could bring it back. well this was the only little guy that was left that seemed to still have some life in him.

6310450283_b7e791b913_z.jpg

so he is now in my tank. :D he has a bit of algae on him but i think hes gonna make it. seems like he has some new heads starting too

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well this is an older photo of it.

6310636131_2de1a2730f_z.jpg

Wow, that guy was definitely bleached out there. That first picture does have a little color though so you should still have a few small heads at least. I didn't exactly read the thread, but have you had this guy for a while or got it like that?

Definitely looks like he likes your tank :) glad you were able to save him!

Dang....it really is a Duncan.

Nice Duncan!

thanks guys! starting to get a ton of color back really fast.

gonna go and look at a few frags tomorrow. hope i find something i like.

Love you tank!! I've always secretly wanted a cube this size. Lighting is easy, get a Par bulb and you are good.

You can bring that Duncan back easily, they aren't hard and you have what it needs. I want to get more! Feed them and they go crazy.

Love you tank!! I've always secretly wanted a cube this size. Lighting is easy, get a Par bulb and you are good.

You can bring that Duncan back easily, they aren't hard and you have what it needs. I want to get more! Feed them and they go crazy.

if i get the courage ill try to frag it and trade it for store credit or sell it

31YgcIzFzLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

maybe new fuge light.

or ill take suggestions pweeese

Have u seen the submersible lights on the intank website? I had two in my bio cube and just got another for my ac70. I like them alot

Have u seen the submersible lights on the intank website? I had two in my bio cube and just got another for my ac70. I like them alot

i havent looked that them all that much. how is you chaeto doing with them?

Archived