Innovative Marine Aquariums

•••Jr's deep blue pro cube•••

JR!

monkeytrumpets

Just read through start to finish. Your coral looks really happy under that light!

I definitely have LFS envy. The LFS near my home are ok, but it sounds like yours are pretty stellar!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. i really wish i had a better camera to really show how awesome the tank has been doing. all the coral has been growing out of control lol. the zoas and duncan seem to have more polys each day.

as for the lfs. they have been growing a lot as well. they now have 3 200 gallon frag tanks and are in the process of building a 6k gallon shark tank that they will be able to give diving lessons in. might not be done till late this year but its gonna be awesome.

monkeytrumpets
as for the lfs. they have been growing a lot as well. they now have 3 200 gallon frag tanks and are in the process of building a 6k gallon shark tank that they will be able to give diving lessons in. might not be done till late this year but its gonna be awesome.

That is awesome. The LFS envy continues...

monkeytrumpets
the funny part is i had no idea that it was there lol. they didnt have a sign until a few months ago

so not only is it amazing, but it's a ninja LFS. :ninja:

the first tank was dope! the black silicone was a plus, i wish my nano had black silicone... and the stand for the new tank is sick, cant wait to see whats gonna happen!

the first tank was dope! the black silicone was a plus, i wish my nano had black silicone... and the stand for the new tank is sick, cant wait to see whats gonna happen!

well i have the new stand 90% done. just have to get it painted and hang the light.

heres a few build pics.

fSEkZ.jpg

UJtGK.jpg

i44vh.jpg

RWqVU.jpg

9XXeu.jpg

6Jpex.jpg

i have to give a huge thanks to my oldest buddy josh for building the stand for me. <3 that kid B)

monkeytrumpets
well i have the new stand 90% done. just have to get it painted and hang the light.

heres a few build pics.

i have to give a huge thanks to my oldest buddy josh for building the stand for me. <3 that kid B)

Very nice! :)

Archived