Innovative Marine Aquariums

•••Jr's deep blue pro cube•••

JR!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL THE FLATWORMS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o and added zoas right now.

o and these guys are payed for and going in my new build.

pz6QS.jpg

ALL THE FLATWORMS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o and added zoas right now.

o and these guys are payed for and going in my new build.

pz6QS.jpg

Them things are awesome! My nem won't come off my glass, I've moved him back to the rock twice.

Them things are awesome! My nem won't come off my glass, I've moved him back to the rock twice.

When those maxi's split again, consider me interested in one. :) great buy!

thanks guys.

ill talk to you then joel ;)

WOW!

Literally just joined Nano-Reef.com as of the 27th or so. Just finished reading your entire post in time for counting down to 2012. Finished Ricket's Reef. New Year's Eve. Birthday yesterday. Skiing. Having fun. New reefer... So much going on and now I want an opinion from you :P

Actually 2.

Okay... 3...

So it all started when my brother was 7. He became interested with fishes and got a Beta Fish. Fast-forward and now he's 16. He's still been interested in this hobby his whole life and has upgraded to saltwater as of two years ago. But now high school is catching up to him and he just couldn't take care of the tank anymore. So who does he give the tank to? His younger brother... In other words: Me.

I'm 13 as of yesterday and recently got bombarded with information on saltwater tanks and now I'm left with the responsibility of taking care of an ecosystem. Luckily, it's been going well... and it's only been a month. The only problem is that now I have an excessive algae take-over since my brother didn't have the time to clean up the tank. So the first opinion I ask of is: What do you recommend for cleaning up common green/hair algae? It's all over the rocks, all over the sand. I have 3 crabs, 9 dwarf blue-legged hermit crabs (had 10 but one died :( ), and 10 turbo snails. The problem with this is that the 3 crabs hide, the hermit crabs can't eat too much at a time, and the 10 snails stick to the glass and when they approach the sand the hermit crabs are jerks and tip them over. Basically I don't have a very solid clean up crew.

The second opinion I ask of you is: What kind of fish should I get? I have a Green Mandarin Dragonet (apparently hard to take care of, mine must be pro evolutionary or something because it doesn't mind hard conditions and eats frozen foods) and 6-Line Wrasse. I'm considering getting a Damselfish... Problem is that I would have to get a group of at least 3 and I have a 21 gallon tank. otherwise I'd get a Coral Beauty or a Clownfish or something...

And finally the third thing I ask your opinion for: What kind of coral should I get? I have a Scolly, a Duncan, and a new Hammer... Just wondering what you thought was cool or something...

Oh wow, I just realized that this was super long :o

I'm sorry... I don't really expect you to read all of this, but if you did, thank you for your time.

~ Numbus

Getting to a bad start and I just joined >_<

Already have a bad reputation to iball1804 the minute I post my first reply... :o

Oh well, what can you do... Anyways, I'll leave now

:mellow: No you're fine. It was just too big. The mods would have gotten to it sooner or later.

Plus being whiny doesn't help you.

:mellow: No you're fine. It was just too big. The mods would have gotten to it sooner or later.

Plus being whiny doesn't help you.

+1

stupid zoas wont open today <_<

Archived