Coral Vue Hydros

Justin's Mini S

Justind823

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it looks nice!

Doesn't it? :P

So last night I did a little late night flash light check on the critters in my tank. Good thing I did since I found a zoa eating nudi on my newest zoa frag! I picked him off and dipped the frag again (i always dip before putting into the tank.) Hopefully there are no more of them. I've never seen one of these in person, I didn't realize how tiny they are!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm borrowing the dslr for a few days so I'll be posting more pic's up!

DSC_1858.jpg

Here's the mini mini I got from thirdchild this past weekend.

DSC_1860.jpg

Nice shot of my assorted mushrooms.

DSC_1856.jpg

Dnanoreefer

Tank looks stunning! Do you dip all your corals before putting them in? If so what are you using?? Your lfs has some sweet deals.

tank looks sick justin...

Thanks Hype!

Tank looks stunning! Do you dip all your corals before putting them in? If so what are you using?? Your lfs has some sweet deals.

Thanks very much. Yea I dip everything in coral rx but just recently I had a zoa eating nudi slip through.

• 2 weeks later...
I am juiced to see the new lighting.

I will definitely be posting progress pics of the build.

Tank is awesome! I love it, great colors :)

Thanks! :)

Hahaha nice gif.

I need to order leds before I can get started on this. I want to incorporate more than just blue and white but I haven't figured out what other colors. Definitely a red but other than that I'm not sure. I'll have to browse through the DIY lighting forum and check out some other builds.

Archived