Standing on the sub dome looking at the climb for Half Dome:

IMG_0432.jpg

Top of Half Dome:

IMG_0499.jpg

The "Diving Board" on Half Dome:

IMG_0475.jpg

Hiking along @10,500 Ft:

IMG_0705.jpg

That is just soooo wrong :angry: I want to fly there and go Pompeii on her ass smiley-cutcha.gif

Tanks is looking good tho :) happy you made it through that...Def looking forward to Yosemite pix!

We don't have to worry about her anymore... B)

Love this tank, you did a great job on the light too :)

Thanks!

I got the new OCWs in today so once I install them tomorrow I'll be able to see what this thing can really can do.

sweet pics

Thanks bud

Whose the sexy man beast leading the pack in the 10500 ft pic?

Some guy that wouldn't leave us alone. Pretty much ruined the trip.

KeyboardWarrior

Mate the tank still looks great and I'm sure you'll have it back to top condition in no time the pics from your holiday look great to wish we had that sort of scenery here!

Just one of the little somethings I'm picking up next week...

image.jpg

I have a quick question if you don't mind. On your unibody led fixture, were you able to order just the bare fixture with no LEDs so you could build your own or how did you do that? That's a beautiful fixture.

Thanks

Jarob

I have a quick question if you don't mind. On your unibody led fixture, were you able to order just the bare fixture with no LEDs so you could build your own or how did you do that? That's a beautiful fixture.

Thanks

Jarob

he might have gotten it straight from the distributor

Look what I found in the tank today! It must have hitchhiked from the cheato I bought a couple weeks ago. The store I bought it from keeps a few adults in their macro tanks. Anyways with my recent gha outbreak I have no problem letting it cruise the tank.

IMG_0985.jpg

3993910[/url]']

Look what I found in the tank today! It must have hitchhiked from the cheato I bought a couple weeks ago. The store I bought it from keeps a few adults in their macro tanks. Anyways with my recent gha outbreak I have no problem letting it cruise the tank.

IMG_0985.jpg

What is that? Looks like a little guy with a x-jacked and shoes on the bottom.

It looks to be a baby lettuce sea slug. Hopefully my id is right, or it may turn into a problem leaving it in there. It has the appearance of one and has been munching on the gha so I fairly certain. fingerscrossed

What is that? Looks like a little guy with a x-jacked and shoes on the bottom.

:lol:

Just read this thread from start to finish. =)

Beautiful tank, its almost exactly what I'm striving for except my tank is an AIO 6 gallon from micro-reefs. Waiting for it to come in the mail now. It will be all softies and LPS like yours with sexys, pom poms, pederson, and porcelian crabs. Maybe a clown if my room mate REAAAAALLLLYYYY wants one lol.

This is the most enjoyable tank threads I've read, partly from the pretty pictures and partly from your friendly banter with unfocused. Haha love it. Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...
Just read this thread from start to finish. =)

Beautiful tank, its almost exactly what I'm striving for except my tank is an AIO 6 gallon from micro-reefs. Waiting for it to come in the mail now. It will be all softies and LPS like yours with sexys, pom poms, pederson, and porcelian crabs. Maybe a clown if my room mate REAAAAALLLLYYYY wants one lol.

This is the most enjoyable tank threads I've read, partly from the pretty pictures and partly from your friendly banter with unfocused. Haha love it. Keep up the good work.

Glad you enjoyed! I'll have to check out your tank thread.

I've been working on this little reactor for the past couple of days. I still want to paint the PVC but it's mostly done.

IMG_1470.jpg

Hopefully it'll help out with the gha in my tank.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

To update this tank finally...

IMG_2265-1_zps754c6e09.jpg

BOOM. Tank crashed hard while I was away.

GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!

Archived