Justind823

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
totm material.

just saying

o and what are feeding your coral?

Whoa whoa whoa, that's crazy talk sir.

I use the filter feeder formula from reefcleaners. All the coral's seem to love it and all the inverts pick up whatever is left over. I usually feed a pinch every other day.

Are you happy with the subcurrent internal filter?

Yes, I'm very happy with it. I think it fits very nicely and seems like it was built into the tank. The flow is adequate. I could use a bit more in some places, but it's never been enough of a problem for me to do anything about it. All in all it was a good choice.

TheUnfocusedOne
I use the filter feeder formula from reefcleaners. All the coral's seem to love it and all the inverts pick up whatever is left over. I usually feed a pinch every other day.

I just got some yesterday, smells amazing. I think the porc crab likes it too.

John is a crazy man with the amount of snails he sent. 5!=50... Some of those are going into Celeste's tank, but I think I'm gonna bring a bunch to my LFS

Won't be TOTM quality after I visit...

I just got some yesterday, smells amazing. I think the porc crab likes it too.

John is a crazy man with the amount of snails he sent. 5!=50... Some of those are going into Celeste's tank, but I think I'm gonna bring a bunch to my LFS

Won't be TOTM quality after I visit...

Yea he always send such a stupid amount of snails. Now you can pass 'em out like hot dickings! JUST PASSIN' EM' OUT!

I'm not surprised. You have the ability to ruin everything with just your presence.

TheUnfocusedOne
Yea he always send such a stupid amount of snails. Now you can pass 'em out like hot dickings! JUST PASSIN' EM' OUT!

I'm not surprised. You have the ability to ruin everything with just your presence.

tumblr_lm0dknk7pF1qkgm13o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lm0dknk7pF1qkgm13o1_400.jpg

Cowboy hat!

Great shots!

Nice addition's. B)

Thanks pr!

I've got to move either the new hammer or the candy canes. I didnt think the hammer could reach that far but it stung some flesh off of the candy canes. Now the real trouble of where to put everything

tank is dild0s

So nice of you to say...

Those are some intensely large mushrooms compared to everything else! Great growth on them and color. Yay ADA club!

I know right?! It's a mushrom kingdom in there.

Happiest your tank will ever be.

I can say the same for yours in a week.

• 2 weeks later...
anything new justin?

YES!

I picked up a few things just the other day. First, a small porcelain anemone crab

IMG_0117.jpg

ORA Tiger goby:

IMG_0118.jpg

I also picked up a yuma with some babies:

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Random pic.

IMG_0111.jpg

Thanks guys! The goby is awesome. So much more active than the other goby that I had (hopefully this one what jump through the lid)

I just got done modding my current overflow with a new pump. The old one wasn't putting out enough flow to satisfy me...

I replaced it with a maxi jet 1200 that I had lying around. Not one dead spot in the tank now, and not too much flow to be a problem. Good work me.

Tomorrow maybe. It's super cloudy atm.

I had to basically move everything in the tank to get the overflow out in order to work on it. The scape has changed a bit since I had the rocks sitting on top of the locline. Still looks good to me though!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates...

My camera broke so all I have now is my phone. Which isnt all that bad considering the phone I recently upgraded to has a higher MP rating than my old camera. So there will be no videos for you jgpico!

Here is a current FTS. Once I get some money I'll get a new camera. I'll most likely have the cash to burn in a month or so. The Christmas season owned my funds. -_-

2012-01-19_16-05-07_285.jpg

Archived