inTank Media Baskets

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

So I am starting a week long series of testing so I can get more SPS. I want to know my Params on the Cal, KH, Alk, and Mag

Here is today....

Mag 1300

Cal 450

Alk 2.96

KH 8.3

SG 1.024

I am going to test again tomorrow at the same time.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I need a mag test now that I have 10 SPS :lol: my calc is always really good so I'm hopeful.

I would like it to be higher, but as that is a good level I will let it ride.

My tank always tests at 0 for Nitrates etc so I am skipping those. Besides I only feed every once in a while and do my WC on time every week.

I may let the SG raise to 1.025 through evap though.... may see what it reads tomorrow without the 4 cup top off I usually do at the end of the day.....

You can't tell us you're baking cookies and then not say what kind!!!!! :happy:

Chocolate chip. Their really yummy and with milk their prefect! YUM! :happy:

Oh man ima penut butter white chocolate kinda guy. Joel I keep my mag up around 1500..

Chocolate chip is always a winner...but this combo sounds VERY interesting. I love peanut butter and white chocolate. I bet it taste like a nutter butter!

Oh man ima penut butter white chocolate kinda guy. Joel I keep my mag up around 1500..

HAHA i was looking at the peanut butter and these and decided I wanted chocolate.

I need to get mine up, Hmmmm, I know it'll go up with SG but I want to see what it is at 1.025 before I dose anything to raise it.

Chocolate chip is always a winner...but this combo sounds VERY interesting. I love peanut butter and white chocolate. I bet it taste like a nutter butter!

Like White chocolate and macadamia nut. YUM

yea either penut butter cookie w/ white chocolate chip, or oatmeal chocolate chip, or chocolate cookie w/ white chocolate & macadamia. Or brownies w/ heath on top..

who said health bars i said HEATH :P its a junk food son son...err daughter daughter :P

I'm a little out of it! lmao Gotcha heath bars yum!

umm does your light have fans?

Nope, tank stays at 78 all day, I have an eggcrate top

On a side note! Hubby is playing MW3 and was just dueling this other player with riot shields! It was going on for 5 minutes! They would hit each other and then not and not then yes then not then yes and he almost dies but then he managed to finally kill him. I was dying! My sided hurt I was laughing so hard. That guy must be pissed.

Oh man LMAO he is on dropzone right now.

Okay, job hunt is done for now, no I didn't lose mine I just can't survive working 23 hours a week so I am looking for a new position.

I have an interview on Wednesday at 10AM, please everyone think good thoughts, they are literally up the street so I would prefer this place anyways, no more 20 minute drives to and from work.

I HATE looking for a job, and I hate the stress and anxiety a new job brings.

I will test tank again in 5 hours as I need to test at the same time each day, blergh.

Good luck, Randi!!!!! fingerscrossed

Oh man, I totally want a Heath Bar Blizzard right now from DQ.

It sounds good, doesn't it? My diets been shot since Christmas...urgh!!!! I've got to get back to my old eating habits :lol:

andrewguilfoy
Okay, job hunt is done for now, no I didn't lose mine I just can't survive working 23 hours a week so I am looking for a new position.

I have an interview on Wednesday at 10AM, please everyone think good thoughts, they are literally up the street so I would prefer this place anyways, no more 20 minute drives to and from work.

I HATE looking for a job, and I hate the stress and anxiety a new job brings.

I will test tank again in 5 hours as I need to test at the same time each day, blergh.

My life in a nut shell haha. ALL SUMMER. job hunting.. I graduated college, and now I work at a hospital doing something completely different.. It's not bad, I love the people I work with.. It's just not what I wanted to do "officially" But.. anyhow.. I know what you're going through, and good luck with your job search! Will do on the good thoughts.

Good luck on the interview .... How is the stand coming along?

TY guys! Early morning Wednesday so it won't be a stress buildup, git er donr type of day as I have to get my Yasha's on Wednesday as well. Another big day coming up, ARGH.

Hoping to box out the top and bottom this weekend, and get the uprights on it next week.

SO I need 4.1 2x4s to box the top and bottom, I am just going to get 5 so I have the extra wood for the legs on hand and I can figure out what I need for the uprights from there.

Sigh.....

Stress, okay I give I'm having a drink. :P

OH and a new FTS

408002_10150521481879029_659639028_8857582_1171521053_n.jpg

Archived