Top Shelf Aquatics

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

I know me too! And thanks! :)

And I want MORE!

I have to visit Tron in February to get a few SPS from him and I want to get some so bad but stand and Yasha's are first priority!

Then in 2 weeks CORALS! :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Niiiiiice. So are you gonna do a square or bow stand?

Still going square! I have a SUMP I am making a Display SUMP kind of stealing KG's design a bit nut I want the tank centered.

And thanks! This has been a battle to get to this point but man oh man is it coming together!

Should have done the stand and SUMP from the get go though, oh well Hindsight is 20-20 right!

Don't feel bad I did the same thing lol - started out as a chi on my sofa table...then bought a stand so I didnt ruin my sofa table...then had to bring tank down to install sump from up top... then ended up building a stand that I could slide the sump out of...for the new tank. Live, Learn, Reef :P

That FTS is sweet.... lookin' good!! :)

Thank You!

I am very happy with the way it is turning out. Has taken a while but in the last month and a half this tank is really shaping up.

All I need to top it off is the Yashas and more Coralz!

Corals, yay :)

Hopefully the way things are working out I may walk out of this place before I get a new job, Fricking B#$%^ office manager who knows nothing about medicine or running an office is treating me like $#%^ and told me I was acting like a 2year old for being PO that I only had 46 hours for 2 weeks of work after telling me I HAVE to take a 30 minute lunch on Saturdays when I have NEVER taken a lunch on Saturdays as it is a 9-4 day. I can't lose the hours.

Then I am told they are cutting hours and the staff meeting on Tuesday is about this, why do they have 3 receptionists and 2 techs then!!!??? I never get a Saturday off (we used to rotate a year ago now nothing) no PTO and no Sick time. OH and no chance for a raise, and I haven't had a review at all in the almost 2 years I have been there.

OMG I need to get this job on Wednesday, giving notice will make me so happy.

Thanks all!

On a side note I channeled the rage and went 15-3-8 on Domination. I got some satisfaction in killing people, haha I decided to do what I hate as I am sick of having it happen and I was guarding B flag first game out got this spread. They must have been soooo PO. People would run around a corner and not even see me, so I would stab them.

First person I killed out the bat caused a Host migration.... wonder who I PO.

Thanks Danielle...I made it up when i was typing haha, although im sure someone has said it before :/

Candy, I don't play video games haha...I have an xbox and we play kinect...other then that only game I play religiously since 2002 is Eve Online a MMO for pc

lol - just what I need something else to distract me from my fiance...I might though - she starts school up again next week...ima be bored

LMAO she will get into it too. We got it for A and I started playing. I own now and he is laughing as I an sneaky and manage to surprise people. Really fun trying to get around the level undetected so you can flank the opposing team!

Joel your return addy is on there right? I might have something to send your way in a month to return the favor.

Thanks Danielle...I made it up when i was typing haha, although im sure someone has said it before :/

That quote should really be on a bumper sticker. I don't put them on my car, but if I did....that would be on there :)

surgicalsense
MMMMM cake!

Makes me want a cookie! ;) OH and I have cookies!

:lol:

I don't do bumper stickers either - however now that you said it, I may make a decal for my rear window :D

Your sig is pretty.

Archived