inTank Media Baskets

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

Wow I feel simple....I was sitting here reading what I thought was the last page(only to find out it was the 3rd page) thinking wtf did you get a new tank why are we talking about Cuc's 58 pages in....oops

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO Decko! Nope it's over 1140 posts now! LMAO

Okay no Yahsa today :tears: He got a bunch of stuff in but someone had ordered custom tank so he used a different supplier and they didn't have them. SO he will be ordering from his guy again this week for a delivery this/next week, IDK when their orders come in I am usually a day or 2 after them but I only go once a week so I have no idea how often they come in. SO I left my Number and etc this time instead of just name.

They must think I am a wacko. :rolleyes:

Nah not at all, I did the same thing to get ahold of my suntail goby

HAHA he knows me and A by name now! :lol: Guess that happens when you are in there once a week and told them you drive 20 minutes just t buy from them. That and every time I go in that store with A we spend over 200$ so he likes it when I bring him.

Get 3 frags honey, no just get them. LMAO :lol:

Okay I am going to do the WC today anyways as I have the water. I was thinking about gluing down the chalice but after seeing other pics of them large and grown out I am rethinking position, the spot it is in doesn't have a lot of outward and upward room. But there is a nice spot about 2" above him I could place him where the 2 rocks meet that form a table and he can grow out there......

BAH I hate finding homes for frags. I am also thinking about moving the Monti down an inch so he has more room as well as give myself more room on the top rock.

-_- guess life could be worse! LMAO poor me trying to find permanent homes for my corals and having second thoughts! LMFAO.

I know how you feel - I have to fine permanent homes for all the frags I got yesterday plus the 3 acro-s and jedi mind trick monti coming from vivid

I know how you feel - I have to fine permanent homes for all the frags I got yesterday plus the 3 acro-s and jedi mind trick monti coming from vivid

!!!!!!!

Yeah I only have the 3 I want to place today but IDK.... I guess I will glue it down where I said I would and see what happens, superglue is easy enough to detach, far easier then reef putty.

I dont glue my plugs :D haha I just kinda wedge em :P in a hole and give em a twist lol - coral by itself if it snaps off the plug i will though

YEah went to take the chalice off the plug, ummmm didn't want to happen in one piece so I stopped before it decided to crack and just glued the sucker plug and all down. WOW that is a frail coral.

I need to cut the base off the one the Favia is on and glue him down as well.

The only reason I glue them down is I have so much flow and i have hermits who like to knock things over. SO I superglue them, but I am good with the glue you can't see it like you can the putty. I only use that to repair stuff now. LMAO

New FTS tomorrow of the new placement on the chalice and the Monti. I wanted the chalice to have more room for it's crazy platy growth. Thing is hanging off the plug by about 1 cm now. Crazy fast growth.

Who you kidding about flow lol two of my vortechs are at 85% and the one on the back is at 40% :P, I'm just a good wedger haha jk

Who you kidding about flow lol two of my vortechs are at 85% and the one on the back is at 40% :P, I'm just a good wedger haha jk

HMOG! How do you wedge them in well enough to keep them from flying around the tank????

HAHAHA! I have this skimmer tuned in!

Since Sunday when I cleaned it last there is about 1.5 cups of nasty dark brown skimmate in there! WOOT!

Nice, and I dunno - I wedge it in and give it a twist - none of my rocks are glued together either they're just wedged perfectly lol

Nice, and I dunno - I wedge it in and give it a twist - none of my rocks are glued together either they're just wedged perfectly lol

HA! IDK I can't get them to stay, so I use super glue......

bahahahaha, you gotta understand though its all about finger control. You dont go palmin your frags do you

HAHA! OMG! I hope not! :lol:

BRB got to bake some cookies for A he had a REALLY bad day at work, his boss actually thought he could ask him to buy a printer for a client out of pocket and he would reimburse him, why doesn't the company have a company CC or why can't he cut a check for him to buy it with? He refused, all is well he is just PO his boss had the ballz to ask that.

That sucks - I've had similar situations except never got reimbursed...what a dumbass i was lol. Thats so awesome! my girl cooks me brownies when Im having a bad day

LMAO yeah he needs something yummy. I'm just glad he said no, I would have had no grocery money. I mean it was a $300+ printer! Like WTF

Hmmmm should I surprise him with the outfit...... :ninja:

Sure Ballz :rolleyes:

Archived