Innovative Marine Aquariums

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO Gena gave me a good giggle!

Joel it's awesome, I will definitely make sure I return the favor come February March.

I will need an addy though as your's want on the box. :P

NIce - my mandarin is still being a sucka

Mine is being a pain too. He's supposedly trained on frozen brine, but I do not remotely believe that. I can get him to eat a little cyclopeeze or the occasional live brine shrimp, but he definitely does not eat enough. He's always so skinny. I'm tempted to take him to the LFS this weekend when I do the transfer because I would hate for him to die. He seems pretty happy and healthy behavior-wise, but he's just so skinny all the time.

Randi, that's so exciting about the job! Good luck! That would probably make life easier working for a big vet corporation like that. I'll be sending you good vibes!

Nice looking grass. Hopefully is establishes itself and starts shooting up new stems quickly.

fingerscrossed

What I am hoping for! Thanks for dropping by!

Felicia Thanks so much!

They had to call and reschedule me to Monday instead of tomorrow, but it sounds like she wants me to be her #2 in charge! (That's what it would become once I was comfortable there) Such a HUGE opportunity at the age of 26 that would really open my job options!

That was nice of Mr Hale! Looks great!

Thanks!

Mrs. Candy remembers who has done her favors and will make sure they get taken care of! :happy: Favor will be returned!

When you acclimate fish - do you have one of those amusment park speakers with the talking clown(fish) that says muhahaha welcome randii land suckas

When you acclimate fish - do you have one of those amusment park speakers with the talking clown(fish) that says muhahaha welcome randii land suckas

No I don't, but now I am thinking about is as I want something to scream at the tank all day when I am working! LMAO maybe then the Zoas would take over! Everything else is growing like weeds.

That's awesome job news!!!!! You're 26 too? Isn't that Joel's and Felicia's age (and everyone else it seems)?

Yeah, I get called a baby all the time by people I work with, but I was the oldest of 3 and our parent's divorced when I was 15 so I took care of the younger sister and brother etc. And then had to work and pay my own bills while going to school and still maintaining a 3.9 GPA. Age means nothing to me in the terms of people's maturity level. It's all about them. ;)

I think most everyone is 24-26 ... funny kind of. :lol:

So it's kind of a bad vid, I really need to steal my hubbies phone again. Sorry about the noise that the Jermey Kyle show he is hilarious!

Oh you can see my algae bloom from the new bulbs, it is dying off pretty quickly now.

That's awesome job news!!!!! You're 26 too? Isn't that Joel's and Felicia's age (and everyone else it seems)?

Felicia and I are 23, she will be 24 in February I think (I'm a good fiancé :lol:).

Video was great! I didn't see any algae bloom though...just the cool macro Joel sent you.

Some of you guys were 3 when I was graduating from High School. Randi...you are old compared to the rest :P

I'm not immature (like Mark :lol:), I'm young at heart :happy:

Video was great! I didn't see any algae bloom though...just the cool macro Joel sent you.

Some of you guys were 3 when I was graduating from High School. Randi...you are old compared to the rest :P

I'm not immature (like Mark :lol:), I'm young at heart :happy:

Thanks, it's just some GHA but it's turning brown and dying lmao.

HAHA yeah my little brother was just getting into middle school when I was graduating High School. He graduated 4 years ago and I cried because I felt sooo old.

Life is too short you need to stay young at heart and in mind and enjoy every day you have. :D

Possibly getting the Yasha today. I am heading up there in about 10 minutes to get water and if he eats while I am there I am taking that little baby home!

Fingers crossed guys!

Felicia and I are 23, she will be 24 in February I think (I'm a good fiancé :lol:).

I was totally about to say this and then you answered for me. Geesh, were only supposed to be fake engaged :lol: Btw, since you're such a good fiancé, you better start birthday present shopping :D

Felicia Thanks so much!

They had to call and reschedule me to Monday instead of tomorrow, but it sounds like she wants me to be her #2 in charge! (That's what it would become once I was comfortable there) Such a HUGE opportunity at the age of 26 that would really open my job options!

Exciting omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

Possibly getting the Yasha today. I am heading up there in about 10 minutes to get water and if he eats while I am there I am taking that little baby home!

Fingers crossed guys!

fingerscrossed

Archived