inTank Media Baskets

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

it is a medical necessity to have a piece of that in my possession. i am now on the hunt!!!

Give me a few months and I bet I can send a 1" frag your way! ;) For the cost of shipping or you picking it up of course.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:wub: :wub:

More then happy to help a fellow reefer out. I shipped overnight to gena that pink shroom and now I believe I can conquer SPS.

Or if you want I have one of the 2 I could give your right now, he is glued down and I want him to heal a bit so after Thanksgiving?

Let me know I have other pics. :happy:

Awesome !

Is that your greenhouse! The pitcher plants look amazing!

And the song fits you and your plants. :happy:

WEW! Everyone on my plant forums thinks the music is annoying and they leave hate comments.

Let me tell you something about a lot of people that keep CPs as a hobby... Okay, to put it nicely, the ones that aren't super serious about the hobby (excluding most of the kids and young adults) are kinda kooky/loony, a majority of those have weight issues, some complain about their relationship issues, a lot of them are technologically deprived, ect... It is really weird. They're still nice... Just a few are on crack. :mellow:

Omg everyone on my plant forum is so mean. They bully me. It's horrible. :tears:

jedimasterben
More then happy to help a fellow reefer out. I shipped overnight to gena that pink shroom and now I believe I can conquer SPS.

Or if you want I have one of the 2 I could give your right now, he is glued down and I want him to heal a bit so after Thanksgiving?

Let me know I have other pics. :happy:

:happy: Either is ok with me! I just can't believe how bright yellow it is! :wub:

Everyone on my plant forums thinks the music is annoying and they leave hate comments.

Well, frankly, it is annoying to most people. When I am searching for something and see a video about it (especially something as specific as some of your plants are), if it loads up and has any sort of music behind it, it gets closed immediately and I don't go back to it. If you're going to put music, something simple and soft is best, but honestly, just whatever is in the background is usually good enough (like running water, trees blowing, etc).

You'll find very few westerners that enjoy that type of music, and even fewer will also want to listen to it while looking at your greenhouse. Just a tip for ya, euphy, not trying to be mean.

WEW! Everyone on my plant forums thinks the music is annoying and they leave hate comments.

Let me tell you something about a lot of people that keep CPs as a hobby... Okay, to put it nicely, the ones that aren't super serious about the hobby (excluding most of the kids and young adults) are kinda kooky/loony, a majority of those have weight issues, some complain about their relationship issues, a lot of them are technologically deprived, ect... It is really weird. They're still nice... Just a few are on crack. :mellow:

Omg everyone on my plant forum is so mean. They bully me. It's horrible. :tears:

Well they don't like the music, I can understand why it's funny though how different people are because as soon as that music started my Hubby came over to watch as well. LMAO we are from the Techno era that's all and about 90% of people won't like it.

Great pics as always, Randi!!! Have fun!

Thanks Mark! And I did it without looking up my rics skirts! :P

:happy: Either is ok with me! I just can't believe how bright yellow it is! :wub:

Well, frankly, it is annoying to most people. When I am searching for something and see a video about it (especially something as specific as some of your plants are), if it loads up and has any sort of music behind it, it gets closed immediately and I don't go back to it. If you're going to put music, something simple and soft is best, but honestly, just whatever is in the background is usually good enough (like running water, trees blowing, etc).

You'll find very few westerners that enjoy that type of music, and even fewer will also want to listen to it while looking at your greenhouse. Just a tip for ya, euphy, not trying to be mean.

I will let you know, I would rather you picked it up but up to you. I will let you know when it is looking healthier.

and Euphy he is right. ;)

So I have a HUGE pre trip dump. Had to since I wont be able to see the tank for a while. This way I can look at pictures.

Hope that tides you guys over until I get back in town next week! :D

Wow ... looks super

jedimasterben
I will let you know, I would rather you picked it up but up to you. I will let you know when it is looking healthier.

I'm actually planning on going down there to pick up some coral from 'Reefer Eric' and drop off my MP10 on Saturday, I could get it then if you're in town, I know a lot of people won't be because of Thanksgiving.

Well frack... I really don't want to go back to Lindsey Stirling. :tears:

If you can find Vocaloid or J-Pop that isn't annoying, let me know and I'll use it. :P

I'm actually planning on going down there to pick up some coral from 'Reefer Eric' and drop off my MP10 on Saturday, I could get it then if you're in town, I know a lot of people won't be because of Thanksgiving.

No I will be in NC until Sunday. contact jarred the 40 gallon build thread on PBMAS he is the one who was trying to sell them no one wanted them. $15 a frag.

jedimasterben
Well frack... I really don't want to go back to Lindsey Stirling. :tears:

Mmmmm Lindsey Stirling. She's tasty! :wub:

No I will be in NC until Sunday. contact jarred the 40 gallon build thread on PBMAS he is the one who was trying to sell them no one wanted them. $15 a frag.

Will do. Thanks! :)

I fixed the editing in case y'all wanted to see it...

Mmmmm Lindsey Stirling. She's tasty! :wub:

Yesh lol, but she isn't kawaii enough. I like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu better. :P

Needs less music and less 'Instagram-ing'.

<_<

Okay, the next one is going to be no camera on drugs editing, no J-Pop, no Vocaloid and it will be really serious and not fun to make at all.

Song suggestion? :P

<_<

Okay, the next one is going to be no camera on drugs editing, no J-Pop, no Vocaloid and it will be really serious and not fun to make at all.

Song suggestion? :P

Skyfall jk lmao (I HATE her) just something not too crazy very quietly in the background.

Really the less trippy things in the movie the easier it loads (took forever) and the easier it is on the eyes. ;)

Oh wait I shouldn't use LMAO so much I guess, I had heard if offends. :lol:;)

Skyfall jk lmao (I HATE her) just something not too crazy very quietly in the background.

Really the less trippy things in the movie the easier it loads (took forever) and the easier it is on the eyes. ;)

Oh wait I shouldn't use LMAO so much I guess, I had heard if offends. :lol:;)

Her song titles are epic though. Set Fire to the Rain. :blink:

LMAO offends? I find it as a nice alternative to LOL... :mellow:

THIS IS SO DUBSTEPPY AND AMAZING OMG WTF(udge) AMAZINGNESS HAVE TO USE IT

Her song titles are epic though. Set Fire to the Rain. :blink:

LMAO offends? I find it as a nice alternative to LOL... :mellow:

THIS IS SO DUBSTEPPY AND AMAZING OMG WTF(udge) AMAZINGNESS HAVE TO USE IT

Dude I will just PM you next time I need a road trip mix and have you send one with all that crazy dubstep rolling music.

And to the LMAO apparently it is to some, they mentioned it a few days ago. :rolleyes:

Dude I will just PM you next time I need a road trip mix and have you send one with all that crazy dubstep rolling music.

And to the LMAO apparently it is to some, they mentioned it a few days ago. :rolleyes:

Link? :naughtydance:

Link? :naughtydance:

Yaun back and in one piece! And the tank has done it again! Like back in February when I went out of town for a few days I come back and everything is exploding! The corals have all grown like weeds, the clam has more color and a HUGE amount of shell growth.

I do however need to get some Red Slime Away as I think my friend got a little too friendly with the pellets in the DT and there is a small bloom on the sand bed. Oh well WC and RSA this weekend and then pics for you guys! Just wanted to hop in and let you know I am alive and so is the tank!

Thanks for the safe trip wishes Gena, and everyone else. Euphy you got pm! :lol:

LMAO just because :D .

I love going away and then coming home to a tank that has grown by leaps and bounds :lol: I think it's always growing, but we just don't notice it when we are staring at it everyday :)

Welcome back!!!!!!

I love going away and then coming home to a tank that has grown by leaps and bounds :lol: I think it's always growing, but we just don't notice it when we are staring at it everyday :)

Welcome back!!!!!!

I know! Tehy must but when I stare at it all day every day I don't notice it, gone for 5 days and BOOM! everything is HUGE!

Oh and we might be getting a White Shorthair German Shepard ..... Hubby wants her and a client of his can't handle her.....

Oh Joy -_- Not really she is beautiful but another pet! LMAO

DO NOT USE THE RED SLIME AWAY! I used some in my RSM 130 and that is what oxygen deprived it. That nearly killed everything in the tank. It was all retracted and the clowns were on the bottom, it was terrible. Cure it with water changes and good params and siphon it off weekly. :)

Archived