Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

If they breed and you may want to read the latest article on Kreisel tanks in the Nov/Dec 2012 of Coral Magazine ... very detailed on how set it up to raise fry ...

I've raised FW panda cory cat fry before, and gave the babies to a friend who had a kid. Out of 10 eggs I had 4 make it to full adulthood in a breeder net in the DT, I gave up after that as I couldn't get another tank set up but this time I will be looking into a full setup, I read up in the breeding threads for clowns etc and have a very good idea of what needs done etc.

Thanks though I will check that out! ;)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've raised FW panda cory cat fry before, and gave the babies to a friend who had a kid. Out of 10 eggs I had 4 make it to full adulthood in a breeder net in the DT, I gave up after that as I couldn't get another tank set up but this time I will be looking into a full setup, I read up in the breeding threads for clowns etc and have a very good idea of what needs done etc.

Thanks though I will check that out! ;)

Yes it is an excellent article that is used by many breeders that were not successful using other methods.

;)

Oh and as soon as I can get a counter and some more traffic on my site, the supplier Salt and Seahorses is saying they would be more then happy to donate a few plate corals for the photo contests.

Please everyone if you haven't go sign up the more people the better for us so we can get better prizes for you guys to win every month. ;)

ReefCandy.org had 31 views alone today!

Thanks everyone for looking please feel free to look and give us advise and register as well. It's basically a free site to read, learn and sell or trade your corals, fish and inverts.

FW and SW are both welcome the site is mostly geared towards salt but I am sure many run both types of systems!

This was launched by Andrew Horlick and myself and we are looking forward to uniting aquarium enthusiasts across the country!

I tried to log on at work today but had problems, I'll try again tomorrow. I do like it!!! :)

He did a whole bunch of stuff to it and now there is a different background etc.... may take a minute to load I am trying to decide if I like it or want a simpler background like before.

Also there are a bunch more articles on there, from Morgan and Albert and others as well.

It's coming together I am just happy that today alone there were so many hits! Makes me happy! :happy:

I like the changes on the site!!!! I'll check it out more later tonight and "like" you on FB as well :)

Yay for GBGs!!!!

Awesome thanks I will leave it then.

Can you see the names of people who like it? :huh:

Yes I can! And I can see the users etc, I have had over 20+ more hits since I posted on RC. :happy:

;)

Oh and as soon as I can get a counter and some more traffic on my site, the supplier Salt and Seahorses is saying they would be more then happy to donate a few plate corals for the photo contests.

Please everyone if you haven't go sign up the more people the better for us so we can get better prizes for you guys to win every month. ;)

+1

jedimasterben

Man, I wish that I could have you give that coral to Morgan for when i place an order with her soon! I was looking at your pics again and am still in awe of how yellow it is!

I would be more then willing to ship, your local right? I mean FL, so Priority would be "NEXT day " for you.

Hmmmm I have a way, I just need to see what the shipping would cost, but I can ship him if you want to pay for the coral and the postage. ;)

OMG GBG are so CUTE! Their little pod mongers though their chowing their faces off! :lol:

Up to a total of 89 views as of this morning guys! Thanks to everyone who has been clicking my link! I appreciate it! :D

jedimasterben
I would be more then willing to ship, your local right? I mean FL, so Priority would be "NEXT day " for you.

Hmmmm I have a way, I just need to see what the shipping would cost, but I can ship him if you want to pay for the coral and the postage. ;)

My only issues is what if the PO is retarded the day after shipping and it doesn't make it here in one day. :/

My only issues is what if the PO is retarded the day after shipping and it doesn't make it here in one day. :/

Well that's what priority is for silly!

Or I could upgrade to next day and see what the difference is. ;)

Oh and if you didn't see in my other thread!

PICS PICS PICS!

FTS as of today can you find the GBG? Hint their both on the same side.

315890_10151276606139029_1264797098_n.jpg

Here they are!

68860_10151276606244029_15038195_n.jpg

Look at that face!

424896_10151276605729029_1358090670_n.jpg

Bad and out of focus but they are getting along like they were never in different baggies!

59370_10151276606459029_1329903796_n.jpg

So cute!

374537_10151276605894029_47335972_n.jpg

Smaller then a medium sized Certh shell

64625_10151276605939029_1426058992_n.jpg

OMG they are so cute and these pics were taken about an hour after they were acclimated and placed in the tank. They are both eating/foraging for pods and are in great health! :happy:

Man oh man I am glad I bought them!

As promised, this is the "Little Black Dress" and my husband.

I think I posted this before, we attended a very RITZY Black tie wedding and I will not tell you how cheep the dress was! I got it the night before and I plan on wearing it again sometime.

523259_10150779148409029_1458255093_n.jpg

The fish are doing great BTW. ;)

OMG GBG are so CUTE! Their little pod mongers though their chowing their faces off! :lol:

YUP!!

Mine still live about 50% on pods - esp the straight amphipods that annoy zoas - win-win! Fortunately they're not relentless like Mandarins so some survive (was true even before I had a significant fuge).

Congrats. :)

I remember that picture :wub: I LOVE the dress too!!!!

TY I do as well. Us 2 gingers do look good together though! :happy:

YUP!!

Mine still live about 50% on pods - esp the straight amphipods that annoy zoas - win-win! Fortunately they're not relentless like Mandarins so some survive (was true even before I had a significant fuge).

Congrats. :)

Yeah their awesome! I love them :happy:

As promised, this is the "Little Black Dress" and my husband.

I think I posted this before, we attended a very RITZY Black tie wedding and I will not tell you how cheep the dress was! I got it the night before and I plan on wearing it again sometime.

523259_10150779148409029_1458255093_n.jpg

The fish are doing great BTW. ;)

I remember this pic as well. Very cute young couple!

But.........I also remember something about a cigar, smoking jacket, red leather chair and a glass of fine congac.......

Well that's what priority is for silly!

PICS PICS PICS!

Man oh man I am glad I bought them!

Looking super Randi ! And I like that black dress regardless of what you paid for it.

Is it just the picture or do you both have orangish hair? :o

There's this family in my community that have bright orange hair, and I really mean orange! Like the color orange. The entire family is that way, it's cool. :)

Archived