SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should feed the coral you have now, they don't require it but you'll see an improvement in color and growth. B)

The structure is going to be perfect. :)

Thanks! Once I feel my tank can handle the extra food I'll try it.

Yeah, 8 frags + whatever pismo picked up this weekend at a frag swap thing or something are coming this week. Some really nice pieces. Tyree might have something to do with it :ninja:

The list is under wraps but there is a range of SPS, LPS, and softies and they are all really nice pieces. :)

I expect nothing less! I can't wait!

I am supposed to go Tuesday and get the frags from the guy on the local forum, but his wife just had a baby and I don't want to go near their house if I am sick......

May put it off but I really don't want to.

Just meet him in his driveway or something lol.

I may do that, and then tell him to wash his hands before he does anything. LOL I need more corals! ;)

Yeah, 8 frags + whatever pismo picked up this weekend at a frag swap thing or something are coming this week. Some really nice pieces. Tyree might have something to do with it :ninja:

The list is under wraps but there is a range of SPS, LPS, and softies and they are all really nice pieces. :)

Sounds like more secret santa...lucky :)

;)

Prorbably a bunch more pics on Tuesday.

Not sure on mine, I have not touched based with him and I don't want to put any pressure on him. :)

Sounds like more secret santa...lucky :)

Yup! He's a stand up guy. B) and he was a huge part in helping me step up my game.

well then, HB :)

and as for hardy fish, maybe if you don't want Chromis or Clowns you could try some cardinals?

I'm hoping to have a fish by christmas, the 40's officially wet, you'll have to check out my thread. after seeing how far you've gotten ahead of me I realized it was time to nut up or shut up lol.

I expect nothing less! I can't wait!

I am supposed to go Tuesday and get the frags from the guy on the local forum, but his wife just had a baby and I don't want to go near their house if I am sick......

May put it off but I really don't want to.

flcandy... you should just wear scuba gear when you meet him! That way the baby wont get sick and plus scuba gear is cool to wear on land

tell the guy that you are on your way to put the frags back where they came from, the ocean

and stomp away all mad like with your flippers on

Happy Birthday Joel!

funny...Its my GF's birthday today too!

Funny-Birthday.jpg

flcandy... you should just wear scuba gear when you meet him! That way the baby wont get sick and plus scuba gear is cool to wear on land

tell the guy that you are on your way to put the frags back where they came from, the ocean

and stomp away all mad like with your flippers on

EZ! I went to the meeting on Saturday and they said OH your the Infamous Randi! I was all OMG wtf! I can't make them think I am more crazy! :rolleyes:

Would be hilarious though.... too bad I don't own a wetsuit, Snorkel gear would be okay though! Flippers are funny on land! :P

Great kitty Pic!

Happy Birthday Joel!

Thanks! :)

:flower:

:blush:

well then, HB :)

and as for hardy fish, maybe if you don't want Chromis or Clowns you could try some cardinals?

I'm hoping to have a fish by christmas, the 40's officially wet, you'll have to check out my thread. after seeing how far you've gotten ahead of me I realized it was time to nut up or shut up lol.

Thanks. I still have a long way before I can decide on a fish. I would just get a few damsels but my last YTD bit all the antennae off my peppermint shrimp, I don't want my lobster or cleaner to get hurt.

I'd been lurking your thread, your plumbing job is awesome!

tell the guy that you are on your way to put the frags back where they came from, the ocean and stomp away all mad like with your flippers on

Happy Birthday Joel!

funny...Its my GF's birthday today too!

I'M RETURNING THESE FROM WENCE THEY CAME! :wizard:

Thanks! Your gf was born on an awesome day if I do say so myself.

Happy Birthday!

Thank you!

Happy Birthday young Mr. Hale!!!!!

The big 2-3, going to have to start thinking about retirement now.

:wizard: Happy birthday Joel. Just noticed this while checking out your tank. Nice. :wizard:

Thanks and thanks! Glad you stopped by B)

Archived