ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

ScubaEthan
As of yesterday they discontinued it here. I flat out told the drive thru lady, "you got to be ####ting me." Then I tried to order a spicy chicken sandwich with pepper jack cheese, bacon, and guacamole but apparently they "don't have pepper jack and guacamole." So now I have to buy that stuff and make them myself like a damn caveman.

Nooooooooo!!!!! That was delicious!

When will you officially move/see your tank for the last time?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grandmasterbakka

have not been on here in forever. the tank looks good, man! any trouble or luck with anything since we've last talked reef?

have not been on here in forever. the tank looks good, man! any trouble or luck with anything since we've last talked reef?

Cyano, lost the blue and gold damsel I think, frogspawn died, finger leather is dying, but the SPS all look amazing, go figure. Treating with red slime remover.

New mangrove leaves, lots of SPS and soft coral growth/coloration, and Fred is much more active. Even with the bad, I'm increasingly more pleased with it. :)

Sorry about your sandwich loss :flower:

First world pains.

I actually found out that the other Wendy's in my town still serves them so I had one last night. :happydance:

"hey fred"

"what up, g?"

He's cute :)

He needs a little bow tie like his daddy ;)

:) he does need a bowtie!

"Right" said Fred.

I'm too sexy for this tank

Too sexy for this tank

Too sexy it stinks

:huh:

:P

He co-wrote "I'm sexy and I know it" with lmfao. :D

Ps, he has become way more active lately. I like it.

Hey Fred, hey Joel!

Hey Mark!

Whaddup Kobe!

Not much, just getting ready for work. What about you?

Today's my birthday :) There have you been? It's been forever since I've even seen this thread in the main index.

Today's my birthday :) There have you been? It's been forever since I've even seen this thread in the main index.

Well then,

16?

I've been here and there. I got pushed to working 10-6 which I don't like but I will be back to 8-4 in a few weeks. Playing a lot of music, learned the mandolin, picked up my sax again. The tank has been looking pretty good though.

Fred says "hey"

kUisD.jpg

:)

Well hello fred! He is pretty neat looking. I probably missed this being said already but what is he?

Sorry about the losses in your tank, but its good to see that Fred looks happy. That's exciting that he's coming out more often.

:lol: Yeppers, 16!

Glad to hear life's working with ya. I thought you had died!

Hope it was a good one!

And no, I didn't die. I've been worked to death, but my body hasn't gotten the memo yet. :P

Well hello fred! He is pretty neat looking. I probably missed this being said already but what is he?

He is a Debelius Reef Lobster and he is my favorite thing in the tank. B)

Sorry about the losses in your tank, but its good to see that Fred looks happy. That's exciting that he's coming out more often.

I was bummed at first but I'm really not concerning myself with it. All that means is that there is one less picky thing to go wrong while I'm away. :lol:

He's like an explorer now, I see him all the time!

Here's a picture of my monti cap under no tank light, just the indirect basement t-12's:

MhdU3.jpg

I wanted to share this because I thought it was neat how colorful it was without any help. All the other coral in my tank and most coral I've seen don't look that great with the lights off.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

Here's a picture of my monti cap under no tank light, just the indirect basement t-12's:

MhdU3.jpg

I wanted to share this because I thought it was neat how colorful it was without any help. All the other coral in my tank and most coral I've seen don't look that great with the lights off.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

All my corals look like grey and brown blobs without my lights on. That is amazing color.

All my corals look like grey and brown blobs without my lights on. That is amazing color.

That's how all mine look too. With the lights off you can't hardly even tell its coral but you can see this one from across the room!

Glad the tank is doing well, sorry about the losses and all.

Fred is so cute! Needs a little mustache! :lol:

The tank rolls on! Fred would be too cool with a mustache. I'd have to change his name to Freddie Mercury too.

Your tank is awesome!

Thank's, FishBro! I appreciate you taking the time to look at it.

colormyheart

JOEL I MISS YOU, COME BACK :tears:

no but seriously if you don't make more snarky/witty comments i will eat all your wendy's chicken sandwiches.

Archived