Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoelRHale
You get my PM?

Things lookin good! B)

Deckoz, we would miss you, everything is so crazy lately on here I have been pretty silent on here other then a few people's threads and my own.

I did get your pm. It looks great!

:-(

+1 but we know he will be back around, everyone comes back around.

I'm glad to still see you lurking abit around here and that the tank is doing well!!!

I'm glad to see your tank looking good too! You keep buying coral from Morgan like it will get you a better chance to sleep with her or something. :lol: I'm just jelly you have grown up money to buy grown up corals.

Yo #####aa

Hey dude.

----------

Some guy here is tearing down a tank, I asked him how much he wanted for 2x2 cloves, 1 red mushroom, and a two head torch frag- $50. I laughed and told him $20 was my offer and he only came down to $40. What gets me is he's selling nice quality Lr for 1.50/lb and a 400w mh set up for $85, I didn't figure he would price gouge on generic coral. Oh well.

Gsp looks cool on the back glass, which I would have done it sooner.

Some guy here is tearing down a tank, I asked him how much he wanted for 2x2 cloves, 1 red mushroom, and a two head torch frag- $50. I laughed and told him $20 was my offer and he only came down to $40. What gets me is he's selling nice quality Lr for 1.50/lb and a 400w mh set up for $85, I didn't figure he would price gouge on generic coral. Oh well.

I'm fragging some stuff soon if you're looking for corals. I'm thinking its probably warm enough to do priority mail through USPS now if you have any interest :D

devilsadvocate

ive got it started on my overflow. should be pretty awesome.

I'm fragging some stuff soon if you're looking for corals. I'm thinking its probably warm enough to do priority mail through USPS now if you have any interest :D

I would totally take your goods (pun intended :lol:)

I'm just trying to minimize my costs and shipping just kills that idea haha. I would accept any charity though. :P

ive got it started on my overflow. should be pretty awesome.

I really like the look, I'll be happy in a couple of years when the entire back is gsp.

Spirofucci

I did get your pm. It looks great!

+1 but we know he will be back around, everyone comes back around.

I'm glad to see your tank looking good too! You keep buying coral from Morgan like it will get you a better chance to sleep with her or something. :lol: I'm just jelly you have grown up money to buy grown up corals.

----------

HaHa. Most women want to sleep with me, but I'm happily married. :)

I love getting corals from her, they arrive fresh, healthy, pest free and they look better than her pictures.

Remember, I have to buy all my livestock on line, so I'm always worried.

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Since you have a big boy job now, you should have big boy monies!!!

joel i just wanted to tell you that i missed you.

I miss you too. I know that feel.

HaHa. Most women want to sleep with me, but I'm happily married. :)

I love getting corals from her, they arrive fresh, healthy, pest free and they look better than her pictures.

Remember, I have to buy all my livestock on line, so I'm always worried.

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Since you have a big boy job now, you should have big boy monies!!!

Haha I love the confidence!

Big boy job is funding my big boy schooling, not corals. :(

Hey hope all is well! Got tons of pics posted, bet you saw them on FB though! ;)

How's the job going? B)

I did see the photos! Job is going well!

----------

Hey, how about some pictures?

18Hze.jpg

mlu1u.jpg

3wqfu.jpg

Dvmk9.jpg

VCzLd.jpg

jS5tn.jpg

CkdCy.jpg

tFtBf.jpg

Glass was dirty/water cloudy from scraping/more excuses for why no FTS. Will post FTS tomorrow. B)

You're alive!!! :D

What is this one?

I am alive! And so are you. :)

That is my milli. I think. :unsure:

Helloooo!!!!!

Love the pictures :) The sympodium has grown...so pretty!

Hi. :flower:

Thank you! All of the coral have grown quite a bit. I'm pretty happy with what's going on in the tank. Minus cyano. Starting treatment tomorrow.

Yep, I'm alive. But I've been back for over a week now. You're the one thats still MIA all the time! I miss my fiance :tears:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh, I didn't realize that was the milli. I asked because whatever it is, its a really cool color combo. You look like you're getting some nice growth from the montis :)

Yep, I'm alive. But I've been back for over a week now. You're the one thats still MIA all the time! I miss my fiance :tears:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh, I didn't realize that was the milli. I asked because whatever it is, its a really cool color combo. You look like you're getting some nice growth from the montis :)

Haha well I've been watching threads, just not posting as much. I never really left. :) I miss you too, I have needs too!

Whenever it decides it wants to grow, maybe a frag can find its way to you! It's such a slow grower. Maybe I should give it to Tron, Randi, or Gena who all see to have the SPS magic touch.

Trogdor447
Whenever it decides it wants to grow, maybe a frag can find its way to you! It's such a slow grower. Maybe I should give it to Tron, Randi, or Gena who all see to have the SPS magic touch.

I'll take some frags I'm going to need to fill out my 40b soon I'm saving up some cash to drop some rather large bills for a full stock of coral. I'm honestly debating purchasing online! This tank is looking so good and has maintained for a few months!!! I'm excited to get to full stocking like a pro!

Haha well I've been watching threads, just not posting as much. I never really left. :) I miss you too, I have needs too!

:lol: I know! I was MIA too because of being busy, so I understand. I just had to harass you or it wouldn't be any fun. ;)

Some of my SPS corals are growing like crazy (like the bali slimer) but my millis seem to be the slowest. Maybe millis just grow slower than birdsnest and acros. Hmmm...

Trogdor447
Some of my SPS corals are growing like crazy (like the bali slimer) but my millis seem to be the slowest. Maybe millis just grow slower than birdsnest and acros. Hmmm...

I'm noticing the opposite! it could be lighting/placement/flow! I have a hard time moving frags around once the clown puts them where he deems appropriate in my tank!

LMAO! Magic touch yeah right I think it's just the constant maintenance I am doing.

My Millie is a slower grower too, the other's grow like weeds but the millie I think rides the short bus. ;)

Soon You'll have some Pearlberry, Hollywood Stunner, Green Encrusting Monti and the Lept.

I am working on getting the macros from the seller here but he has been MIA for a few days and his inbox is full.... when I get those and the Mangroves I will be sending that care package your way. You can be my shipping practice for corals as I plan on selling and shipping frags soon, well when I have the frags to ship. B)

:flower:

How's your tank going? There's really nothing new going on in my tank, or will be for that matter, just growing ish out.

Archived