SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't, I ate a late lunch and didn't want to eat too much so I did a chicken breast of each Italian, honey mustard, and bacon wrapped. I think my entire dinner was 400 calories and I was so stuffed. I'm working out at the gym tonight while my mom does aquatic Zumba, I think I'm going to get a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Guacamole Club. Yummy. :)

Ah, ok. I'm slightly drunk (I had a dinner party and we drank a gallon of sangria) so all that did was make me really hungry :lol:

Spirofucci

Nice pics! Is that your superman monti there? What color!

I miss you and your happening thread. .........in a non gay kinda way. :)

Joel, we miss you! You should comment more often! :D

I will try to do my best!

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

Hot damn! Was I right?

If you substituted

then that basically how my doctors visits go.

Nice pics! Is that your superman monti there? What color!

I miss you and your happening thread. .........in a non gay kinda way. :)

Yup, it sure it! I just wish my rainbow looked as good, it's a pale piece of poop. Looks nice under RB but not so much anything else.

In an effort to remain "happenin'" here you go:

wtf_gifs_29.gif

Yup, it sure it! I just wish my rainbow looked as good, it's a pale piece of poop. Looks nice under RB but not so much anything else.

My rainbow looks like poop too :( I can't get it to color up. I even moved it back down to the sandbed thinking it bleached under my LEDS, but it just stays this washed out brown color. My sunset monti from Kes on the other hand is superbright like your superman and growing like crazy.

ScubaEthan
Yep, I'm alive. But I've been back for over a week now. You're the one thats still MIA all the time! I miss my fiance :tears:

:lol:

And I miss my lady expert.

I'm all oogly eyed over those last photos. The FTS looks super bright and I can really see the growth.

I finally got an installed my magenta/blue pro strip last night!

Better?

It's not incredibly sad, nor obscene, so yes. I think you could do better though :)

Gena, I think you need to give Ballz a good spanking.

I don't do corporal punishment ;)

A couple of days grounding from the computer does the trick!

Spirofucci
It's not incredibly sad, nor obscene, so yes. I think you could do better though :)

I don't do corporal punishment ;)

A couple of days grounding from the computer does the trick!

I don't belive in hitting my kids either, I just thought Ballz might like it. :)

My son would rather be beaten within an inch of his life instead of a computer ban. True.

I don't belive in hitting my kids either, I just thought Ballz might like it. :)

My son would rather be beaten within an inch of his life instead of a computer ban. True.

:lol:

Oh fa sho.

How much longer are you going to be able to take shipments?

As of yesterday they discontinued it here. I flat out told the drive thru lady, "you got to be ####ting me." Then I tried to order a spicy chicken sandwich with pepper jack cheese, bacon, and guacamole but apparently they "don't have pepper jack and guacamole." So now I have to buy that stuff and make them myself like a damn caveman.

Sooner rather than later but I won't be in Boston until august.

----------

As for everyone else, I don't know what Jordan's avatar was before but since gena didn't like it I'm not sure I want to see it. :lol: the tank is doing well, minus some cyano that has started in the same place as last time, I think it's just so low flow there. Frog spawn has pretty much given up the fight with whatever pissed it off in my tank is I'm just watching it whither away. From what I've read, there's really nothing I haven't already tried that can fix it. Weirdly enough, my SPS are doing perfect so it can't be that. I think it was just not happy with the tank. In my last tank I tried a torch and it did the same thing, maybe I just have a curse.

Sounds like we all have issues with certain things. Sounds like my brain coral and acans that decided they hate the 30 gallon for no reason even though everything else is growing like crazy.

Archived