Top Shelf Aquatics

Tron's SPS Legacy

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Wow that anemone is gonna be amazing if it turns green considering how big it is

well, when you grab this Bird's Nest i think it will consume the entire rock it on due to the light it will recieve... its already stretching over the front, cant wait to find out!

it may be good for you to come over at some point soon and shop what you can take with you, i may get rid of more, and keep a few frags off the main colonies...

SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice reef Tron...congratulations!

Hails from Brazil

D.

TU TO BEIN! or however you spell it! ciao!

thanks bro

Souije!

SouthFlorida_Tron
you have a beautiful setup man! one of the nicest biocubes ive seen. what mode do you keep you mp10 set on

Reefcrest @ 4 LED's

seems to keep everyone happy.... Im happy you like it! thanks!

:ninja:

well, when you grab this Bird's Nest i think it will consume the entire rock it on due to the light it will recieve... its already stretching over the front, cant wait to find out!

it may be good for you to come over at some point soon and shop what you can take with you, i may get rid of more, and keep a few frags off the main colonies...

Alright, let's talk this afternoon. I need to get my scape in check...

Hey Tron is that SPS offer still good? fingerscrossed

cool, tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

If you have extra stuff you want to frag out just let me know what you have and how much your looking for.

Have a good one.

SouthFlorida_Tron
cool, tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

If you have extra stuff you want to frag out just let me know what you have and how much your looking for.

Have a good one.

Oh sorry let me clear it!

DONE!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Sooooo.... BYE BYE huge birds nest colony, hello new look to the tank without huge colonies everywhere, huge frag fest took place.... growing out a few more frags to make even more room for the final layout and finally let the frags grow in full..........

all of these still show really upset corals :(

here you can see why i needed the room on the left lol.

NEWacroFTS10-17-11.jpg

greener and greener anemone!

BTAgoingreenabovewater10-17-11.jpg

& an idea of what to expect in november :ninja:

NEWFTS10-17-11.jpg

That's going to look amazing when those SPS start growing and fill in the right side of the tank!

Your tank looks amazing in person. The pics are great but in person, you definately get that WOW factor.

You gotta swing by my place sometime.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Stupid-good-lookin'-tank...... :(

I wish I had one. :lol:

Lol, thx. But did u not see page 1 & how ugly it looked when it was started? Looked naked!

SouthFlorida_Tron

So it is happening, soon this baby will be sparkling under the rimless beauty of Pico's starfire glass, custom built for me! yay!

omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:

So it is happening, soon this baby will be sparkling under the rimless beauty of Pico's starfire glass, custom built for me! yay!

omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:

omgomgomg Awesome! I'm glad you went with it, and I'm betting you will be too! :D

Archived