Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tron's SPS Legacy

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Specs are going to be a rimless long of 24" x 15.5" x 15" with a 4.5" deep rear chamber

going to be a perfect replacement as is for my biocube, and will be adding the Tunze 9002 Skimmer.

very excited to finalize the specs :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Those are perfect dimensions!

think im dropping it to either 13" or 14" since my rockwork will be lower to the sand bed, if u look at my tank now, imagine it stretched out a bit more....

SouthFlorida_Tron
Your scape is amazing!

I can't wait to see it in the new tank!

Thanks me too!

wussup bro man dude tank looks freaking amazing brah B)

+1

Lol wassup dude! Getting better everyday! BTA is getting huge, and turning green!

SouthFlorida_Tron
One of these days I will be pm'ing you about frags..... one of these days!

Sounds good! BocaIvan hit a jackpot with me, got a bunch of stuff, when the frags I kept grow back out I'll look to trim it up again :)

SouthFlorida_Tron
whens the new tank gonna see some action

Just finalized the specs, waiting on Chris from Pico to set up the order. However, since my parents are "gifting" it for Christmas, it's going under the tree until then.. Which as soon as its opened it will be transferred! Tunze 9002 skimmer also :)

Final specs are: 25"L x 15.5"W x 14"H with 3/8" Starphire :happy:

SouthFlorida_Tron

Few things I need feedback on if people still check this thread:

1) considering dropping chemical filtration for straight macro algae & chaeto & live rock filtration (enough filtration?)

2) Anyone have feedback for multiple baffles on rear chambers of an all in one? (bubble dispersion baffles on chambers 2-3... As in pic below, add another set

965a20eb.jpg

SouthFlorida_Tron

Purchase Order

PicO Aquariums

5433 N James Rd

Peoria, 61615

Order Information

Order Number: 00000101

Order Date: Sunday, 23 October 2011 19:03

Order Status: Confirmed

omgomgomg

IMO if the biocubes work without extra baffles, no use in using them on this tank. But considering you've already ordered I think you've chosen already :lol:

SouthFlorida_Tron
omgomgomg

IMO if the biocubes work without extra baffles, no use in using them on this tank. But considering you've already ordered I think you've chosen already :lol:

:P my biocube also doesnt have a bubble dispensing skimmer but ya, kept it with the regular single set baffles and no extra ones added....

saltwatercoral
$15 and change later at lowes for 2 L-Brackets, and zipties for the chaos of wires...

d06ee744.jpg

f460e91a.jpg

2e9f4741.jpg

496d676a.jpg

meh, 600 :)

go big or go home!!!! el oh el

Tron, I like the way u think! Thats my way doing things! The only regret (or lack of money) I have is that I got 2 of the Koralia 1400 gph Wave Pump. When I get the extra $ I think Im gona upgrade to the 2 MP60s...

SouthFlorida_Tron
Tron, I like the way u think! Thats my way doing things! The only regret (or lack of money) I have is that I got 2 of the Koralia 1400 gph Wave Pump. When I get the extra $ I think Im gona upgrade to the 2 MP60s...

Ya the Ecotech's are awesome powerhead! So excited to finally be able to crank it in the new tank, as to why I'm considering coarser sand

SouthFlorida_Tron

ordered the best glass available for my needs... got the best lights, have the best powerhead, lets add the best skimming :ninja:

ordered a tunze 9002 for the new custom beast omgomgomg

If you don't mind me asking how much did the custom starphire tank run you?

Yeah! LOL I may look into one down the road! LOL

So excited! omgomgomg

SouthFlorida_Tron
If you don't mind me asking how much did the custom starphire tank run you?

Depends on the dimensions, thickness, & regular or Starphire glass...

I had PICO AQUARIUMS do mine & am so excited.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Id like to get the same dimensions as a 20H but with starphire glass, and rimless obviously.

Look up a member c_delicath or something, his name is Chris, owner of Pico, tell him what you would like to do, he'll let you know.

SouthFlorida_Tron
this hobby sucks. quit it and send me all your sps frags so only 1 of us will still be a loser.

if youre local i do sell frags when they grow out, soon ill have bird of paradise, birds nest, & digitata :ninja:

Archived