Tron's SPS Legacy

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
^

NICE!

You can see the different shades of the flesh on it so clearly!

Ya I'm finally dialing in on how to take some real sharp close up macro shots, they used to come out blurry!

Here's another one!

6227728260_5d8a49282f_z.jpg

Purple Plasma by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

SouthFlorida_Tron
You need to take some pics of those zoas!

Btw how many heads does your frogspawn have, it's massive.

Ask n u shall receive,

Garden10-9-11.jpg

Zoa210-2-11.jpg

Nuke greens are hidden underneath...

Froggy has 3 or 4 heads with baby heads popping out everywhere

SouthFlorida_Tron
Great shots.

Mine has 2. Looks tiny compared to yours. Lol

Contrary to popular belief, mine has thrived in extreme lighting.. One day I'll do a growth progression of it...

Those are nice. They'll look great once they readjust.

I moved my frogspawn to the sand from being on a rock under a ledge so that it would get more light. I think I may need to move it back.

40/90/90, but it looks nothing like the pix, that's photoshop cs5 white balance

oh I am bit disappointed any un altered shots ie what it looks like in real life?

SouthFlorida_Tron

For fun :ninja:

RoseMilliMacro10-9-11.jpg

BNMacro10-9-11.jpg

The colossal!!!

ClownsBTA10-9-11.jpg

oh I am bit disappointed any un altered shots ie what it looks like in real life?

I'll get you an unedited one tomorrow. I'd say the recent FTW is close but just a tad more blue. I make it whiter in photoshop to see more colors

SouthFlorida_Tron
Looking good!

If it's anything like your pics, you must run your lights really blue..

Dude, did you see the valida macro on previous macro? Long exposure FTW!!!!! It's the trick to Capture all the detail.

squirrelieygrrrl

Wow bud! Great shots! Looks like you're definitely getting the hang of the new camera, I'm jealous. The tank is looking spectacular. I'm on my phone ATM, once I hop on my computer ill go back through and see what I've missed in the past few months.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Wow bud! Great shots! Looks like you're definitely getting the hang of the new camera, I'm jealous. The tank is looking spectacular. I'm on my phone ATM, once I hop on my computer ill go back through and see what I've missed in the past few months.

Well im glad you are happy with your Padawan learner :P hehehehe, ya with some advice from Asureef & lots of practice i finally figured out this macro lens.

my biggest test! going to disey for afew days so we'll see how my dad can add water and im hoping the parameter stay stable for a day or two without dosing :ninja:

Well im glad you are happy with your Padawan learner :P hehehehe, ya with some advice from Asureef & lots of practice i finally figured out this macro lens.

my biggest test! going to disey for afew days so we'll see how my dad can add water and im hoping the parameter stay stable for a day or two without dosing :ninja:

I'm sure everything should be fine! Have fun at the parks!

HAHAHA nice!

Have a good time!Weather should be nice and cool hopefully around this time of year. We usually go in late November, early December.

SouthFlorida_Tron
I'm sure everything should be fine! Have fun at the parks!

We will! Dslr & "L" lens in hand!!!

HAHAHA nice!

Have a good time!Weather should be nice and cool hopefully around this time of year. We usually go in late November, early December.

I'm hoping it doesn't rain!!!

I'll get you an unedited one tomorrow. I'd say the recent FTW is close but just a tad more blue. I make it whiter in photoshop to see more colors

thanks the recent FTS looks great actually I really like how you can go from any color 5k-20k with a few remote settings and dial in the awesome :lol:

is that a zero edge fixture hanger?

I am looking for different ones the only three I know of are aquatic life, cadlights, and elos lamp trees.

SouthFlorida_Tron
thanks the recent FTS looks great actually I really like how you can go from any color 5k-20k with a few remote settings and dial in the awesome :lol:

is that a zero edge fixture hanger?

I am looking for different ones the only three I know of are aquatic life, cadlights, and elos lamp trees.

Bro, $5 @ any Lowes or Home depot, L-Brackets in different colors shapes & lengths! A few tapcon screws to lock it into the wall then the Sol bolts go right through the end!

Works perfect for me anyways...

SouthFlorida_Tron

So im back from Otown and wifey and my baby girl had a blast, i took about 800 photos, filled up both flash's.

tank survived!!!!! and the BTA is starting to gain a neon green tint to it! finally..... lol

Archived