Coral Vue Hydros

Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: There's like one a page or two back! :P

Ok, i went back abit and did find your bear picture....i was thinking to myself, it dont count if it was at the zoo! your in the clear :)

but the exposure was so dark you couldn't see it.

"kaboodle's pictures suck."

I really think it's time you stop. it's not funny anymore and really starting to aggravate me. I noticed on multiple threads you make negative comments. If your friends on here think it's funny and get a laugh out of it then keep it between yourselves. It's starting to become cyber-bullying and I do not think the mods will tolerate that. The OP is also a CHILD. You've recently had a kid, right? If someone was being this negative about photos he was posting, i'm sure you'd hunt those people down. So please, enough.

Deleted User 6
I really think it's time you stop. it's not funny anymore and really starting to aggravate me. I noticed on multiple threads you make negative comments. If your friends on here think it's funny and get a laugh out of it then keep it between yourselves. It's starting to become cyber-bullying and I do not think the mods will tolerate that. The OP is also a CHILD. You've recently had a kid, right? If someone was being this negative about photos he was posting, i'm sure you'd hunt those people down. So please, enough.

lol, feel free to report any post of mine you find offensive princess.

kaboodle needs to increase the exposure in almost all his pictures, because as-is they suck.

OMG!!! A BIGFOOT GATHERING!!!

21bp45c.jpg

PWND.

lol, feel free to report any post of mine you find offensive princess.

kaboodle needs to increase the exposure in almost all his pictures, because as-is they suck.

I cannot believe we are the same age and you are still this immature. GROW UP.

I'm sorry kazooie for high jacking your thread. Please just ignore anything he writes on your thread. I really commend you for still sharing your photography with us even though some people are being hostile. Usually cyber-bulling only occurs between teenagers, but since Dhaut still acts like one... well you get the point.

Deleted User 6

Let's recap:

I'm civil.

Illuminate the subject more. that's what lightboxes are for

it's def. out of focus. tripod. more light.

better. still a bit dark (unless it was intentional). what do you use for post-processing?

i've never done this. :shrug:

If you have lightroom, that's all you need. increase the exposure/brightness a bit on future photos. also, if your pics are coming out that dark from the camera, play around with the exposure settings on there too.

Kaboodle doesn't fix anything and then starts to get mad at people offering feedback. So I offer tough love:

xbox is right. lo-fi b&w is one thing. underexposed color photos just reeks of amateur. i think it's less that you like the look and more that you're a noob that needs to take some criticism to heart.

if you don't like the heat, don't post your work on the ####ing internet.

Then I act civil again:

Still dark. Up the exposure in post processing if you have to.

I get bored and troll that guy that doesn't like haters a bit:

kaboodle's pictures suck.

Then I tell a joke:

but the exposure was so dark you couldn't see it.

That's when you came in all butthurt for some reason.

At any rate, I'll stop posting here. I gave it my best shot, and Kazooie hasn't taken my advice. Lost cause is lost.

Let's recap:

I'm civil.

Kaboodle doesn't fix anything and then starts to get mad at people offering feedback. So I offer tough love:

Then I act civil again:

I get bored and troll that guy that doesn't like haters a bit:

Then I tell a joke:

That's when you came in all butthurt for some reason.

At any rate, I'll stop posting here. I gave it my best shot, and Kazooie hasn't taken my advice. Lost cause is lost.

So just to recap- offering advice and then bashing them for not listening to you didn't work?

I'm sure kazooie will be more than thrilled to know you'll leave his thread alone now.

Orange Crush

DHaut: It has been requested that I ask you to knock it off. So, here goes.

The kid's not going to listen to you. Countless people have commented on his exposure, saturation, etc, and he ignores every one of them. Quit wasting your time imo.

Kazooie! Remember: WHAT THE FEC?!

Focus, exposure, composition. Set the focus on your camera to your liking. Mess with the exposure until it's as dark/light as it should be. Then make sure you follow rule of thirds. PLEASE FEC YOUR CAMERA!

DHaut: It has been requested that I ask you to knock it off. So, here goes.

The kid's not going to listen to you. Countless people have commented on his exposure, saturation, etc, and he ignores every one of them. Quit wasting your time imo.

:lol:

Kazooooooieehhh, all that matters is that you're happy with your photos. If others don't like them, so what. Try taking everyone's advice and if you aren't happy with the way the pictures turn out, then you know not to do that in the future.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are many pictures in this thread that I enjoy, so keep uploading them. You'll get those awesome pictures every now and then. :)

I think I got F and C so far! :P Just need to get the E, but don't understand it. :(

For the most part I am, but I wish I was better! :lol:

Thanks!

Edit: Oh... and

IMG_0220.jpg

Ja, es ist hässlich. -_-

EDIT: Sehr dunkel.

Not realyl sure how to respond to this one... :huh:

it's a big tent pretty much. It folds into a flat round shape, has a case to zipper it up and all. I can open the tent, I can't ever get it to close again. PITA.

Ahh, is the zipper jammed?

Went on a quick walk. Didn't see anything to really try the telephoto lens with. :(

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Going to see a moose rut think tomorrow, a friend of my mom's invited me along with the photography club. :)

Not realyl sure how to respond to this one... :huh:

Du schiesse nicht? :(

Or is it "Du weiss nicht?" I can't quite remember. ;)

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Nice!! I like the second one. :)

SEHR GUT. You have serious issues if you don't get the kognate (kognate is a cognate too.)

Archived