Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do believe this is time of an innuendo about your marbles. ;)

EEEEEEEEW KAZOOIE!! :angry:

Just take some dang pictures of bigfoot and move on with your life. <_<

Sunset actually looked like this, not some crazy color editing. :)

Yeh, Alaska is jank. -_-

Could you just find bigfoot for me? Please? <_<

Even a convincing photoshop or a blurry image of something dark resembling a human would be nice too. :(

IMG_0715.jpg

Crystal Geyser, please! :happy:

Yeah, it's pretty nice here. :)

Nope, that's Matanuska Mountain. :P

I took just a random picture in the woods today, to mess with you, but deleted it. :lol:

Yeah, it's pretty nice here. :)

Nope, that's Matanuska Mountain. :P

I took just a random picture in the woods today, to mess with you, but deleted it. :lol:

Was there a convincing figure in it that could be mistaken for a sasquatch? :o

Picatures from the zoo

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0035-1.jpg

IMG_0036-1.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Msot of the animals are native to Tundra-like environments. But they did have some tigers and other big cats, as well as the turkey, and used to have an elephant named Maggie. I got to see her before she went down to Cali. :)

bad...looks unfocused.

You need a pair of specs or something because these pics aren't "unfocused" (you didn't even use the right word). If you have tae criticise something you need to bring some ideas to the table - it's called structured criticism. I've got no room for haters pally.

anyhoo

I like the movement you captured with the polar bear and I really like the depth created on the picture of the leaves. What cam did you use? Some of them look like analogue photos! (My favourite kind of photography.)

EDIT: I may also need a pair of specs - your camera is stated at the very start... opps

psssh im not a camera person. im not hater your a hater for hating me you hater.

kazooie it looks fuzzy, i dunno how to say

fuzzz

so i their a lot of lakes in alaska?

i think it's just my computer...

kazooie can you see russia from up thar?

• 2 weeks later...
You need a pair of specs or something because these pics aren't "unfocused" (you didn't even use the right word). If you have tae criticise something you need to bring some ideas to the table - it's called structured criticism. I've got no room for haters pally.

anyhoo

I like the movement you captured with the polar bear and I really like the depth created on the picture of the leaves. What cam did you use? Some of them look like analogue photos! (My favourite kind of photography.)

EDIT: I may also need a pair of specs - your camera is stated at the very start... opps

:lol: He might be referring to the low Aperture in them. :)

Thanks! Yep, camera is on the first page. :) Never heard of analogue photo. befor, I'll look into it! :lol: Oh, and thanks for stopping by!

psssh im not a camera person. im not hater your a hater for hating me you hater.

kazooie it looks fuzzy, i dunno how to say

fuzzz

so i their a lot of lakes in alaska?

i think it's just my computer...

kazooie can you see russia from up thar?

Don't hate, appreciate! :P

Do you mean the backgrounds? I purposly left mostly the main subject in focus.

We do have a lot of lakes. About 5 within 30 minutes of my house, walking. Some are out in the woods though. But no, I can't see Russia from here. I think there's some places right on the westernmost shore that can kinda see it though. Remember, Alaska is about 1/3 the size of the continental U.S. So I'm like from California to Northern Organ form Russia! :lol:

Anyways...

IMG_0142-1.jpg

IMG_0162-1.jpg

IMG_0170-1.jpg

IMG_0186-1.jpg

IMG_0191-1.jpg

IMG_0192-1.jpg

IMG_0195-1.jpg

I like water... in motion.

Oh, also going to be saving up for a Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens. About halfway there, with $200. Will be getting a used one, hopefully for about $400.

Archived