Cultivated Reef

Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xBwolfX, if you are looking for a fight, go elsewhere, I've stopped spamming, trolling, and general annoyance as much as I can, and hope that you will acknowledge that by not treating me as you did before.

Thank you.

Not looking to start a fight, just think your photos would look a lot better if they weren't so dark.

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

Those first three are crazy dark. I don't even know what I'm looking at in the third one it's so dark. How could that possibly be the intended effect?

That last one has a lot of potential, but it is lacking contrast or whatever you want to call it. It's just bland.

Deleted User 6

xbox is right. lo-fi b&w is one thing. underexposed color photos just reeks of amateur. i think it's less that you like the look and more that you're a noob that needs to take some criticism to heart.

if you don't like the heat, don't post your work on the ####ing internet.

Well, I still consider myself an amateur, since I've only been serious about photography for about 6 months. If you look through all the pages, those with comments about technique were appreciated and remembered next time I uploaded a set, as will this criticism.

But please, if your going to comments about something, keep it civil.

civil?

i didn't even call you an idiot or anything

kids these days are so sensitive

I don't care about how you act so much, but the last thing Dhaut said was just plain rude.

Edit: Looking back though, you do prove a valid point of them being too dark. :rolleyes:

Kazooie- don't worry about them. You are just starting with photography and it's all about experimenting- trial and error. We all start somewhere.

horsetable-how-rude.jpg

Hmm, not sure how to take that. :huh:

Either way, I like your pictures, especially THIS one. :)

Thanks exosket though! I still like the look, but I guess others don't! :lol:

It was a reference to this:

but the last thing Dhaut said was just plain rude.

and was supposed to be a funny! Oh wait, you're too young to even recognize that reference, my bad.

And thanks!

Ahh, wasn't sure if you were calling me rude or what. :lol:

But I recognized her from Full House. I've seen it a couple times, but never really cared for it. :happydance:

My prof was taking roll today and he was calling out names...

"Stephanie? Tanner?"

I started hysterically laughing. People started staring at me, and I was like... "What? Didn't you get the Full House reference? :lol: " And they just stared at me. :blink:

Ahh, wasn't sure if you were calling me rude or what. :lol:

But I recognized her from Full House. I've seen it a couple times, but never really cared for it. :happydance:

I like the episode where they went to that restaurant and they all jumped off the pirate plank into the ball pit because Danny was embarrassing DJ.

LOL - your post was funny

any of the above - any of those settings could cause your pictures to come out exposed incorrectly as it is the chosen combination of those settings that determines what exposure you will end up with.

sorry it was funny - apologizing for finding humor in your failure

ya suck until you don't and then you will still sometimes - keep trying. you will get better with practice but will still end up with bad shots at times and want to kick yourself

Took new dog on walk with the family, and took some mushroom pictures. :)

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

I know they are heavy in color saturation, but I thought it looks kind of nice. :rolleyes:

Also figured out how to show the histogram and how to use it. :)

Archived