Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Pictures still look underexposed. Try to use fill light when you're in camera raw editing. It will brighten up darker areas and not wash out your highlights, even though those could probably use more exposure too.

I solved that problem, thanks. :rolleyes:

Pictures should start looking a little better from now on. :)

Try re-editing one you've already posted, and I'll let you know if it looks better.

Do you shoot in RAW format? If so, you could send me the RAW version. I'll edit it, and post it. You can look at it on your monitor, to compare the brightness to what you've been seeing. It'll give you a point of reference.

Pictures still look underexposed. Try to use fill light when you're in camera raw editing. It will brighten up darker areas and not wash out your highlights, even though those could probably use more exposure too.

Don't think I've uploaded any since adjusting the monitor. :) Fill light? I haven't heard of that, I'll look into that, thanks! :)

Try re-editing one you've already posted, and I'll let you know if it looks better.

Do you shoot in RAW format? If so, you could send me the RAW version. I'll edit it, and post it. You can look at it on your monitor, to compare the brightness to what you've been seeing. It'll give you a point of reference.

I don't keep old RAWs, only old TIFFs for archives. :( I can go take one sometime this week though, and send it to you. :) Thanks!

Probably not correct still, lots of editing done, because I wanted a neat background for my computer. :)

IMG_0337.jpg

Honestly, I couldn't get the coloring to work for the life of me. :blush:

Not sure if it was the lighting, poor knowledge of WB, or what, but I still tried. :rolleyes: Glad you liked it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
i wish i lived in a place where i could see moose :(

You live in one of the most popular cities in California. I bet there's a zoo. They have meese there.

<_< This new UFRAW is hard to understand.

...Car? Car... CAR! :o

I wrote "Ich gehe ins Kino" on my car window. :happy:

no i don't think so. they have gorillas.

I know this pet store where you can illegally buy exotic primates. :P

i saw this store in mexico with monkeys for like 10,000 pesos

I saw this monkey in Pirate of the Caribbean where a pirate had him the entire series.

Archived