Cultivated Reef

My Sexy LED Birthday Pico!

brandolando4

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monochrome5

Honestly, I really like where the nem is! Adds a great splash of color and texture without hogging the whole tank. Really makes your eyes move around from place to place.

brandolando4

Thanks, You think the nem will sting that blue shroom on the rock right next to it??

brandolando4

So the clown goby is still alive. He is hiding in the littler of the two man caves. I shined a light on him and he swam. So he is alive however i cannot tell if the specs are still ther;(

I have a bottle of ich attack. I knowm it doesnt truley work, but is there any harm in using it any way?? i have been tring to feed him using garlic soaked pe mysis. But he isnt coming out of his hole. I really hope he makes :(

brandolando4

Here are some pictures. He isnt looking good at all. However idk if it ich because they is red stuff on him.\

photo3-5.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

photo1-5.jpg

brandolando4

I have ich attack laying around in my room somewhere is it worth even giving it a try??

• 2 weeks later...
brandolando4

So my clown goby died yesterday;( This tank will go fish less for the next month!!!!

brandolando4

Yah it sucks, however I fed the fish to the nem and holy crap he snatched that thing up and ate it within 20 seconds.

The nem has also decided to move, and besides that everything is growing really good under those LEDS!!

Drift Monkey
Yah it sucks, however I fed the fish to the nem and holy crap he snatched that thing up and ate it within 20 seconds.

The nem has also decided to move, and besides that everything is growing really good under those LEDS!!

Sweet, good to know. I so want a nem!

brandolando4

Hey AnimalMAster!! Since you are goby guru, what would you personally put in this tank if it was yours!!

Thanks!!

Drift Monkey
He is one of my favorites, except he keeps moving!! Why don't you get one?

Yeah I plan on getting one or two soon. I'm trying to see if I can find 'em locally.

brandolando4

They are really expensive locally!! If i could redo it, I would have boughten from Mr.Coral.

Drift Monkey
They are really expensive locally!! If i could redo it, I would have boughten from Mr.Coral.

Whoa $10? Shipping is the killer though...-_-

brandolando4

Well here is the thing, idk about you but the cheapest I have ever found them locally is 40 dollars. Mr.Coral has tiny ones for 10 and big ones for 40. He has every color ever!! So you could buy one big one, one little one, and seven 10 dollar frags and get free shipping!! I plan on doing that once I can scrape some money together!!

Drift Monkey
Well here is the thing, idk about you but the cheapest I have ever found them locally is 40 dollars. Mr.Coral has tiny ones for 10 and big ones for 40. He has every color ever!! So you could buy one big one, one little one, and seven 10 dollar frags and get free shipping!! I plan on doing that once I can scrape some money together!!

Hmmm...if I could get a little local GB going, I'd be set! :D

Archived