ReefCleaners.org

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy rics grow slow, pissed off rics grow really fast. :lol:

I put mine in higher flow than it liked and it moved to get out of the flow and left tissue all along the way, started with one in July and now I have 10.

HA goes along with your yelling technique. How's that working out BTW?

When I first saw it I thought she looked familiar. My first guess was Meredith Viera (sp?)...but then it hit me that it was actually Hillary Clinton. Too funny :)

So as most of you know I've been wanting to get guppies for my freshwater planted. Once again, the LFS did not get them in....so frustrating. Each week that I'm in there, I've been admiring the cardinal tetras. Well...my impatience got the better of me and I'm now the proud owner of 6 of those guys :wub:

I've been second guessing the guppy thing just because of the crazy reproduction thing with them. These little tetras are so active. I'm happy with my decision.

I'm just a little scared of ammonia!!!!!! I'll be testing like crazy!!!! These are tank bred cardinals too, which supposedly are heartier. Here they are :)

cardinals.jpg

Thanks, Squared (my other favorite teenager! Where's Blue???? She trumps you both since she's a girl :))

I never knew there was a difference between cardinal tetras and neons until just this week! They are pretty cool little fish!

Thanks, Squared (my other favorite teenager! Where's Blue???? She trumps you both since she's a girl :))

I never knew there was a difference between cardinal tetras and neons until just this week! They are pretty cool little fish!

BOO YAH. I love you, Gena! :D

Those tetras are precious! I used to have some, they liked to school and it was interesting to watch. :)

BOO YAH. I love you, Gena! :D

Those tetras are precious! I used to have some, they liked to school and it was interesting to watch. :)

:flower:

They are a lot of fun!!!!! I hope I can keep them alive :scarry:

They have very good appetites. I just fed them a pinch of micro pellets. What a joy to have fish eat so well right from the start. I'm really really happy I started this tank. When lights go out on the reef, I get to sit and enjoy this little tank :)

Oh wow...two of the tetras were doing the clown shimmy :lol:

Yay you did Cardinals! Knew you'd like 'em ;)

Yep :happy: I guess they are the classic fish for these type of tanks. I'm very happy with them :)

this is a very berry nice tank

Picture1.pngbunny

Thank you :happy:

Love ethe bunny!!!!! Where's Eric? He needs to steal that poo picture :lol:

Archived