Pod Your Reef

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? I was watching Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year too with Ballz and thought of Justin Bieber.

It was so sad to see Dick. Although he still looks pretty young for his age. Very tan too.

Happy New Year darlin :wizard: yay!

Happy New Year, Danielle!!!!! :flower:

surgicalsense
It was so sad to see Dick. Although he still looks pretty young for his age. Very tan too.

Happy New Year, Danielle!!!!! :flower:

Your green maze is happy now, all puffy. I will have L take pictures so I can post all of the new additions!

Ismael no! :angry:

Who's Ismael? Don't be angry ballz :flower: What do you prefer to be called on here?

Your green maze is happy now, all puffy. I will have L take pictures so I can post all of the new additions!

I knew it would be :)

Have him take pictures of the guppies too!!!!

Happy New Year Gena!

It's called botox, did you miss the fact that nothing on his face moved except his lips? B)

Happy New Year Gena!

It's called botox, did you miss the fact that nothing on his face moved except his lips? B)

Happy New Year to you as well!!!!

He had a stroke....that's why his face was like that :( I'm sure there's botox in there as well.

He's had more than one right?

$20 bucks says that cop Jenny kissed has a gf/wife and when she's interviewing him after he's going "I'm dead, I'm so dead, she's gonna kill me, she's gonna kill me."

Worth it. :lol:

He's had more than one right?

$20 bucks says that cop Jenny kissed has a gf/wife and when she's interviewing him after he's going "I'm dead, I'm so dead, she's gonna kill me, she's gonna kill me."

Worth it. :lol:

I'm not sure on how many.

That cop was a cutie :) And...I bet you are right :lol:

He didn't seem that into kissing her, that's why I thought he had a gf. Or I guess he could be batting for the other team. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jenny McCarthy kissed a cop on the street at midnight...a loooonnnngggg kiss.

I think the fact that he was on the job played a roll into not looking that into it ;)

As a man, let me just say that there are two reason and two reasons only that you would not be into kissing Jenny McCarthy. 1. You're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol: 2. Your significant other will find out. If it was just his job I doubt he would have been that frigid. Has to be angry wife or gay. :P

surgicalsense
Happy New Year to you as well!!!!

He had a stroke....that's why his face was like that :( I'm sure there's botox in there as well.

Honestly he shouldn't of been Mc'ing at all.

He could be camera shy too. My guess is number 2.

Your disclaimer cracks me up :lol:

Honestly he shouldn't of been Mc'ing at all.

It really was sad. I was glad to see him though.

Have you seen that Seinfeld episode where the reporter thinks Jerry and George are gay? That's where the disclaimer comes from :D

Have you seen that Seinfeld episode where the reporter thinks Jerry and George are gay? That's where the disclaimer comes from :D

I think so. I know I've seen that used before...probably that episode.

We're headed to the LA Zoo today. I hope it's open!!!!! I have a season pass and today is supposed to be in the mid 80s...should be a beautiful day for it :)

Have a great day everyone....I'ma outta here :)

surgicalsense
I think so. I know I've seen that used before...probably that episode.

We're headed to the LA Zoo today. I hope it's open!!!!! I have a season pass and today is supposed to be in the mid 80s...should be a beautiful day for it :)

Have a great day everyone....I'ma outta here :)

Oh nice... have fun! :) I haven't been there since the kids were super little...

Happy New Year, Gena! I hope you have a great upcoming year and that your tank gets even more beautiful this year (if that's even possible :D)!

How did you like the Martini and Rossi champagne btw?

The M&R asti was perfect! Not potent at all...which is a good thing, for me :happy:

Just enough to relax. And very sweet! I love the bubbly ;)

Archived