inTank Media Baskets

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

That brain is beautiful!

4s or 4? :) they are awesome. Download iMovie, all my movies are edited with only that. It makes making movies easy

Thank you!

I know it's a 4s but I have no idea what that means :lol:

I'm nervous about a new phone. I hate learning new things! Thanks for the tip on the iMovie. Your videos always look so great!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll like it. 4s is just the newest one, better battery, better processor, better camera, and Siri (so cool but not practical every day app).

iMovie is so worth it!

iMovie is so worth it!

Will do then!

Oh is siri the ladies voice that talks to you? I remember seeing the video about that. You talk to her and she talks back or something like that.

Yeah that's exactly it. It's neat software but not practical in real life. But it's definitely cool the second it solves a math problem you give it, shows you a list of restaurants in your area after saying only "I'm hungry" and other cool things like that haha.

I wonder what it will say if I tell it to find me a LFS :lol:

The phones have arrived. I haven't opened the box though. I'll leave it for the SUPER excited one :)

Haha it might respond to "pet store" you have to talk to it like you would google, it picks up the key words.

Also, download "Picup" it's a free app that lets you upload to imgur from your phone. That's how I put my photos up. ;) never have to get on the computer again

Cool....i'm writing this on my new I-phone :)

Woot!

I want one but I just got my Motorola Bravo a few months ago and I still love my little Droid phone. That's what I take all my pictures with.

Have fun with the new toy. :D

I'm back on my laptop....my old familiar friend :)

I hope it doesn't become an addiction!!!! I understand now why when I go shopping all I see is people walking and typing/looking at their iPhones :lol: What a toy!!!!!

Randi...it sounds like you have some cool toys too.

;)

With a Techie for a husband I do end up with some fun things!

Would love an iPhone though! LOL next upgrade I will wait for the new release and get that. RIP Steve Jobs he made your phones what they are, and my MacBook is my best friend, next to the dog and the hubby! :P

have i been here before?....

i like your braaaaaaiin :)

I don't think you have! Welcome :)

I have never had so many compliments on my brain :lol:

The other day I was sitting in front of my computer and my husband asks me, "is anything bothering your brain?". I was like, HUH? What in the world are you talking about????? Then it dawned on me :lol:

Love the tank :happy:

Thank you! I still think you should start a journal. It's never too late ;)

I have my new fish and shrimp acclimating right now. Big bummer...the Yellow Watchman goby arrived dead!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I've never had a fish arrive dead before. Maybe I've just been lucky. I called liveaquaria to let them know. I think the problem was the box was big and the heat pack was small. It was just not warm enough. His bag was up against the side of the box. I'm really bummed about it. One a happier note..the firefish and shrimp appear to be healthy.

I have to wait for the 14 day guarantee to be up before I get my replacement fish. Just in case the other two don't make it through the guarantee period. They only refund one time per order. They actually weren't going to give me free shipping on the replacement, but I complained...just a tiny bit (they are so good that you don't have to make a big fuss). I can see not paying for shipping on an item that dies in your tank (within the guarantee period), but this ARRIVED dead. That's different and that should be replaced completely free, if you ask me! That's how I would run my business anyways.

The firefish is GORGEOUS. Even in her acclimation container I can tell how stunning she is!

Acclimation pics?

Post them!

Sorry about the loss, but good their going to replace it!

I didn't get any acclimation pictures...I should have! They are already in the tank and the lights are out. Tomorrow for sure :)

Fine. -_-

I can wait a day lol!

:happy:

Very nice tank Gena. Where did you get that neon green toadstool? It's on my list of must haves.

Thanks! That was a freebie I got from someone here. I ordered some things from the classifieds and he threw it in. I can't remember who it was though! It was pretty tiny when I got it, it's grown quite a bit.

:happy:

Thanks! That was a freebie I got from someone here. I ordered some things from the classifieds and he threw it in. I can't remember who it was though! It was pretty tiny when I got it, it's grown quite a bit.

If you ever decide to frag it, I have some Candy Apple Red zoas with your name on them.

surgicalsense

Sorry they came doa. That is what makes me kinda doubtful about ordering/shipping live. Plus I a sure this chilly weather isn't helping with the shipping of the fish, too.

There is a LFS in our area in Studio City, Mark's Tropical Fish. I purchased my watchman and pistol pair there. Their quality of saltwater fish is pretty sweet for such a little store. They also honor their 25% store coupon ...

If you haven't checked them out already.

If you ever decide to frag it, I have some Candy Apple Red zoas with your name on them.

Sweet! I'll let you know when I do :)

Sorry they came doa. That is what makes me kinda doubtful about ordering/shipping live. Plus I a sure this chilly weather isn't helping with the shipping of the fish, too.

There is a LFS in our area in Studio City, Mark's Tropical Fish. I purchased my watchman and pistol pair there. Their quality of saltwater fish is pretty sweet for such a little store. They also honor their 25% store coupon ...

If you haven't checked them out already.

I haven't been to Mark's for awhile! I used to go all the time and had their club card. Where do you get the 25% store coupon?

Archived