inTank Media Baskets

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I received the macro. It is a little smaller then my fist. How did your come out?

Sounds like about the same amount I got.

I've had a busy reef tank morning. Everything came in at once :lol:

Got my pretty pink mushrooms from Anthony, my reef-cleaners order, and the macro from Kataro. Everything was AWESOME!!!!!!

Call me weird, but I love the smell of the Reefcleaners box. I know it's the stuff inside giving off the smell....but it smells so oceany and good!!!!!! Most people, not reefers, would probably wrinkle their noses at it...but I LOVE it :lol:

I have new pictures....

My frag tank is now the MACRO frag tank :lol:

You should have seen all the pieces floating around when I first put everything in. It was a macro snowstorm :lol:

fragmacrotank.jpg

fragmacrotank3.jpg

fragmacrotank5.jpg

:ninja:

fragmacrotank2.jpg

I picked up these maxi-mini anemones for a steal last week! They were in an under-lighted tank and very pale. They are starting to color up for me now. I have a green-purple-pink, an orange-red-green, and a green and white. So far they've been staying put. I hope it has something to do with my feeding them. I don't want them to wander out of the soap dish!!!!!

Maxi mini!!! omgomgomg ! That's awesome, Gena!

They may be deadly...but they are so cool looking!!!! I only paid $11 each. I thought it was too good to pass up :)

Looking sweet! What is the bright orange macro?

Thanks! That's from reefcleaners. Its the "Gracilaria (refugium and food grade)". I love the color!

Wow!!! Your frag tank is filled with beautiful stuff!!!

When are you going to open your store? That's how it starts you know.

Wow!!! Your frag tank is filled with beautiful stuff!!!

When are you going to open your store? That's how it starts you know.

Thanks, Mark!!!! Not sure on when the grand opening will be :lol:

I love the maxi minis! Now between the two of us we'll have a little bit of everything! I like the rics you have there too! I need to get a frag tank started because most of my rics have 2-3 mouths and are probably ready to be split! :happy:

Oh, and pink mushrooms?! :D

I love the maxi minis! Now between the two of us we'll have a little bit of everything! I like the rics you have there too! I need to get a frag tank started because most of my rics have 2-3 mouths and are probably ready to be split! :happy:

Oh, and pink mushrooms?! :D

I know! I'm not sure if maxis split as much as the minis do. If so, I can send you a maxi...if you want one!

The pink mushrooms came from builder anthony...here on n-r. I love them! Hopefully they'll grow a lot for me too :)

Pics of the pink mushrooms! :happy: Maybe when I have a bigger tank I'll have room for a maxi mini. ;)

I tried to get a good closeup of the mushrooms and completely failed so I had to do a group shot. They are at the top left in this group shot.

pinkmush.jpg

I'm jealous I want magicians :/.

You should get some. They are my favorite paly, by far :)

:lol:

Hey stranger!!!!! I've missed you :flower:

How's it going?????

:blush:

Busy, I worked 7:45-6 today! I really like my job though. I was nervous since this is my first job working directly with the public but I like it a lot. And playing with money. And cute girls work there. And I get to wear a suit all day.

How's it going with you?

:blush:

Busy, I worked 7:45-6 today! I really like my job though. I was nervous since this is my first job working directly with the public but I like it a lot. And playing with money. And cute girls work there. And I get to wear a suit all day.

How's it going with you?

So I take it you are a bank teller? Sounds like a lot of perks working there :)

I'm good, thanks for asking :happy: Nothing really new around these parts other than reef stuff which you've all seen now!

I'm glad you are back :)

Everything looks great Gena! And Joel is aliiiiive :P

Thanks, Paige! I know!!!!! Isn't it great????? Now we just need to get EZ back here...oh, and Felicia. It will be like old times again :lol: I hope I didn't leave anyone else out!

Frag tank = better than half the display tanks on here IMO.

Haha! How true!

I think we need a pic of Mr. Pre Law in his suit!

Glad things are going good for you.

Gena, you gotta make some room for more of Morgan's corals, or get a bigger tank, lol

Well, I'm not going bigger. I'll manage to squeeze stuff in, somehow ;) I'm so glad to have this frag tank!!!!!

I'm really excited about her up and coming frags!!!!!!

I have new pictures....

I picked up these maxi-mini anemones for a steal last week! They were in an under-lighted tank and very pale. They are starting to color up for me now. I have a green-purple-pink, an orange-red-green, and a green and white. So far they've been staying put. I hope it has something to do with my feeding them. I don't want them to wander out of the soap dish!!!!!

Great pictures -- love the soap dish -- may have to try that. I got in a snit today and re-arranged my rocks. I think I may have re-scaper's remorse :blink: . Sigh.

Stopped by the store to check out some new possibilities for fish. They have a cute little clown, but I am not sure Bozette will go for that. Then there are a bunch of beautiful firefish, some cute blue chromis, and yellow watchmans...I was urged toward the YWG -- now, I just can't decide :lol:!

Great pictures -- love the soap dish -- may have to try that. I got in a snit today and re-arranged my rocks. I think I may have re-scaper's remorse :blink: . Sigh.

Stopped by the store to check out some new possibilities for fish. They have a cute little clown, but I am not sure Bozette will go for that. Then there are a bunch of beautiful firefish, some cute blue chromis, and yellow watchmans...I was urged toward the YWG -- now, I just can't decide :lol:!

The soap dish is a convenient little thing! So far the maxis are staying put too. My chaeto is doing well in the other one as well.

Hmmm....well, I had bad luck with a YWG, although most people don't. Little blue reef chromis are pretty darn cute. If only they stayed small and cute. Were the firefish purple or the orange variety?

Can't wait to see your rescape!!!!!

I'm pretty jealous of your little frag tank. I'm going to need you to send me all of the rics ok thanks...

haahaa :) Set up a frag tank!!!!! They are so awesome to have. I'm tempted to turn it into a macro display tank, but I'm resisting that temptation, for now ;)

Archived