Pod Your Reef

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

I'll get them up this after noon. Now my mom is forcing me to go outside and play...its probly good for me but I want to stay here and talk to yall

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

create a picasa account

download the picasa software

put memory cord from camara into computer

open up the pics and drag to picasa

upload to internet

select imbed image on right, check largest size

copy url

paste in the image box (found when you post)

Ok well I'm taking the pics right now...when my dad gets finished mowing the lawn he is going to show me how to get them on my computer....

i'll be here. waiting. :ninja:

I am reviewing the pics...just so you know in advance.. they are not good images.. I dont have photography skills.. please pardon that...plus our camera isn't that great either

Holy cow! You actually got a tank now? :bowdown:

Well I've had the FW 10 for about a year and now I'm finally converting it to salt...

Just got them reviewed. I have 2 10 g pics Flash on Flash off, and 1, 5 gallon pic. Now its just waiting on my dad.

Upload pics to photobucket (also fairly easy)

Copy 4 (last) link, the img link, below the pic on PB and paste in your post here

Cheapreef27
Ok cool, but first I have to get them onto my computer lol I have a photobucket

It appears to be after noon, and I see no pics. Thats ok, ill just have to write my history fair paper, which i put off doing. YAY for procrastination.

Too much to wade through here.... You decide on a filter? I have an AC70 that's yours for cheap. LMK

Oops, scratch that. Just looked at your first page. Good luck.

I love procrastination!

Now I have to go to work at the movie theatre :/ Jeez and no pics. Sadface.

Oh well...

Do you get to snack on free Movie Popcorn? I love Movie Popcorn, although a steady diet of it would be terrible.

It appears to be after noon, and I see no pics. Thats ok, ill just have to write my history fair paper, which i put off doing. YAY for procrastination.

I'm sorry guys, I really want to put these pics up but my dad wont help me...hes not finished with the yard...no lie....

I love procrastination!

Now I have to go to work at the movie theatre :/ Jeez and no pics. Sadface.

Oh well...

Im sorry, I really am

Too much to wade through here.... You decide on a filter? I have an AC70 that's yours for cheap. LMK

Oops, scratch that. Just looked at your first page. Good luck.

yeah I got an AC70 and a KNano on the way...coming monday or tesday.

Do you get to snack on free Movie Popcorn? I love Movie Popcorn, although a steady diet of it would be terrible.

Obese to the max

:lol:

IKR :lol:

Cheapreef27
Negitive on SD card slot....not sure on the USB

I'm pretty sure it has a USB thingy, 95% of computers have it, and all of those that are post 1997 or so. Its the thing you plug an ipod into to charge it, using the cord.

Archived