Coral Vue Hydros

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

I'm pretty sure it has a USB thingy, 95% of computers have it, and all of those that are post 1997 or so. Its the thing you plug an ipod into to charge it, using the cord.

Oh yeh my computer has a USB but Im not sure about the camera

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lee Van Reef
I'm pretty sure it has a USB thingy, 95% of computers have it, and all of those that are post 1997 or so. Its the thing you plug an ipod into to charge it, using the cord.

Lol I'm aware ( I do comp repair as part time).

Just get the USB cable and plug it into an available port. It should load right up, in which case, head over to My Computer and it should show up as a new removable storage device.Click it and Navigate the folders until you find the pictures ( sometimes labeled the DCIM folder depending on the camera.). Click and drag to your desired destination and then upload to Photobucket. Bada Bing.

Thanks guys. I don't want to do it before my dad has taught me how cause he gets mad at little things. I promise they will be up today

Pics are here!!!!!!!!!!!

5 gallon Chi: w/flash

100_6321.jpg

10 gallon Marina Kit: w/o flash

100_6298.jpg

10 gallon Marian kit: w/flash

100_6302.jpg

The hood:

100_6324.jpg

The lights:

100_6327.jpg

The feeding lid:

100_6328.jpg

The filter:

100_6329.jpg

omgomgomg pics finally!!! How do you like it?

mini dude as for sand try to use a small grain, if possible. again bare bottom would be best to start with but understandably looks like a quarantine tank to most. as to amount just give it a dusting if you can the less you put in there the better off you be. try for enough to cover the glass & no more.

mini dude as for sand try to use a small grain, if possible. again bare bottom would be best to start with but understandably looks like a quarantine tank to most. as to amount just give it a dusting if you can the less you put in there the better off you be. try for enough to cover the glass & no more.

Ok but I really dont know why you state this....how do you like the pics?

yeah and i thought you said rimless????

i bet you're going to change your mind about the 10 and start another 10 pages of whatshouldiget lol

yeah and i thought you said rimless????

i bet you're going to change your mind about the 10 and start another 10 pages of whatshouldiget lol

It is going to be rimless :

100_6330.jpg

So sexy

haha yeah! the tanks look pretty sweet for freshwater.

It is pretty tight...its gonna looks sooooo sexy once I get it rimless and with a reef in it. ;)

Haha i when i saw the pics I was like wtf? i thought this was saltwater. haha it's hard to keep up with a thread that gets 200+ posts a day :lol:

Haha i when i saw the pics I was like wtf? i thought this was saltwater. haha it's hard to keep up with a thread that gets 200+ posts a day :lol:

Yeah IKR? It slowed down a little the last week. Hey someone tell Big D to come back! I'm starting my tank.

Just wondering, why not the obligatory pair of clowns?

Im on spring break and dont want to think much but what does that mean?

yeah rimless are nice, just be careful when you are taking off the rim, ive cracked 2 tanks before haha

II dont have to take it off. It just slides off.. the black canopy you can pick up and pull off with no effort

ohhhhhh ok i see.

he means why dont you just get a pair of clowns like everyone else. i say you save your money and get some black ice clowns...so sexy. :D

ohhhhhh ok i see.

he means why dont you just get a pair of clowns like everyone else. i say you save your money and get some black ice clowns...so sexy. :D

or save a lot of money and get some premium snowflakes

0308111-068P.jpg

or a black ice and a premium snowflake

0202111-172p.jpg

now those are sexy.

ohhhhhh ok i see.

I know...that was my original plan but I went to my LFS and asked about it and said it wasnt going to happen and that its too small of a tank

or save a lot of money and get some premium snowflakes

0308111-068P.jpg

or a black ice and a premium snowflake

0202111-172p.jpg

now those are sexy.

So friggin sexy

Archived