Cultivated Reef

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

See, we have a baby Squared here... Maybe Squared minus like two years or so... Squared always replied with a single emoticon that there was basically no way to respond to, so you had to improvise like this and throw the convo in a hawkward direction... <_<

Da truth

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

This place was full of great memories. I wish we could all just go back to summer '11. :tears:

I miss M-D... Why did he have to go so young? :tears:

He's permabanned bro.

Ja, ich weiß. :P

Just learned the alt code for ß so now I don't have to go into Google Translate and copy one out. :happy:

Pro. B)

Ja, ich weiß. :P

Just learned the alt code for ß so now I don't have to go into Google Translate and copy one out. :happy:

Pro. B)

It's quicker to just type 'ss'

no he's not, but he's probobly not coming back. :(

Wait... He's not? Why doesn't he come back then? :huh:

what did he do?

He messaged me about how mods were giving him ban threats and telling me that he didn't want to deal with it anymore... He was pretty pissed, I can see why he wouldn't come back. Nevertheless, the mods are just trying to maintain a great website, so I don't blame them. However at times, it may seem like the younger reefers are being targeted by everyone just because they're young. Before I came out as a teen, everyone respected me lol... I just told him to not worry about it and ignore the issue. Don't post in the topics that are giving him issues anymore. The best thing to do always is to walk away. Then I learned he was banned and I felt kinda bad. Not sure if he listened to me or not, but I would assume he never got the message.

I have to be honest... I really don't think kids should be on the internet until 13 when they're mature enough, but when that happens, they don't have the experience to know what to and what not to do and they screw up even worse. I was put through heck on many other games/forums/ect. because I was too young and stupid.

It's quicker to just type 'ss'

Some words actually require a 'ß' instead of 'ss'... I don't want to have to memorize when and when not to do so, so I'm just going to type 'ß' all the time. It is the formal way of doing it, like you would put in an essay. Plus, it makes me look cool. B)

I just told him to not worry about it and ignore the issue. Don't post in the topics that are giving him issues anymore. The best thing to do always is to walk away.

Sometimes I just think you're a weirdo, then you surprise the hell out of me. Possibly way more mature than a lot of the adults around here.

Sometimes I just think you're a weirdo, then you surprise the hell out of me. Possibly way more mature than a lot of the adults around here.

Awww! :wub:

Archived