Cultivated Reef

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im pretty sure saw a pic of you somewhere around here. Post a recent one?

On the post a pic of yourself in the lounge, no I think I'll pass, sorry

Somewhere in that thread, lol.

It's ok, clowns are good, but corals don't look good, I mean I have good lighting and paeans are pod but I have no idea...

:(

:( yeah

wtf how does that happen.

I hav no idea, one day the aptasia showed up next to the hammer and then for a week it started looking worse and worse until finally it just melted

Im pretty sure saw a pic of you somewhere around here. Post a recent one?

iball needs to see pictures of every teen he meets. gots too make sure they check out ok...

is the apistia really bad?

iball needs to see pictures of every teen he meets. gots too make sure they check out ok...

is the apistia really bad?

Lol, I'll make sure I pm him a pic when I get the chance ;)

It was, but I killed some of it and it went away for a while, but it is still growing bavk

hey, it's herringtin

Yo!

• 3 weeks later...

Tank is coming down this weekend...I don't have the money to make it the way I want it to be and it just looks crappy ATM. I am delves rated but I made up my mind already....:( I'm saving up and I want to make the new one the way I want to, by going LED, with a better tank and a sump. I just didn't have the money when I started...I found a good home for my clowns already and all my livestock I'm retuning to my LFS. I'm posting up a used equipment thread on Sunday. I hope people are interested....

Archived