ReefCleaners.org

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why?

Because you are the reason why teen reefers are frowned upon. Congratulations!

You better get a new tank... <_<

boooo

I still say you stick with it but whatevs

the cost of maintaining it should be not much more than a FW at this point right? I mean you really only have salt and food to pay for as far as I can figure

I say you stick with it :)

Because you are the reason why teen reefers are frowned upon. Congratulations!

You better get a new tank... <_<

We are frowned apron because I can't afford a tank long term, without a job or a source of income except for holidays? That's not fair lol

I will....indeed I will....I'll still be on the forum just won't have a SW tank

boooo

I still say you stick with it but whatevs

the cost of maintaining it should be not much more than a FW at this point right? I mean you really only have salt and food to pay for as far as I can figure

I say you stick with it :)

The whole deal is it doesn't look good at all, I need a new light fixture and all I my corals look bad. I'm just going to try totale a new approach next time with my veiws on certain things.

We are frowned apron because I can't afford a tank long term, without a job or a source of income except for holidays? That's not fair lol

I will....indeed I will....I'll still be on the forum just won't have a SW tank

what do you have to afford at this point though?

seems like you just arent interested anymore to be honest--which is fine, but a fleeting interest in the hobby is prolly what euphy is referring to

The whole deal is it doesn't look good at all, I need a new light fixture and all I my corals look bad. I'm just going to try totale a new approach next time with my veiws on certain things.

you have a T5--it's just time for new bulbs

what do you have to afford at this point though?

seems like you just arent interested anymore to be honest--which is fine, but a fleeting interest in the hobby is prolly what euphy is referring to

At the moment maybe, but as I said, I want to take a new aproach on some things like lighting and filtration, that I can't afford at the moment.

but yea I guess if it looks bad/you want out tear down and start again in a few years :)

Yeah, that's my thoughts at the moment, if I can't make it what I want it to be, I shouldn't do it at all, ATM it's not pleasnt to look at.

WHAT don't tear down dude! Regretting it will be hard to overcome! I'm sure your folks can serve up $20 a month or so from doing chores! In the case of losing interest, tear down if needed and just save your stuff! but come on now, don't give up!

WHAT don't tear down dude! Regretting it will be hard to overcome! I'm sure your folks can serve up $20 a month or so from doing chores! In the case of losing interest, tear down if needed and just save your stuff! but come on now, don't give up!

I'm not giving up, I'm just not liking my tank right now. I made the choice and there is no turning back. I still have my FW and my main plan right now is to save up for an ADA 75-P with sump and stuff. Yeah, I wants pure swag.

I'm not giving up, I'm just not liking my tank right now. I made the choice and there is no turning back. I still have my FW and my main plan right now is to save up for an ADA 75-P with sump and stuff. Yeah, I wants pure swag.

LOL alright man! Being young and interested in such a higher expense hobby sometimes doesn't turn out well... i do online High school and have a small job and that gives me the time to stare at my tank all day...

h, this hobby is uber expensive, cannot afford it without a steady income as I have learned.

right as of now i budget near $20 a month... not for long

Archived