Coral Vue Hydros

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LET'S JUST FACE IT GUYS. The "Mini" World is dead, Mini-Dude is dead, Hannah Montana is dead, H2O: Just Add Water is dead, The Amanda Show is coming back for a short time but then it will be dead, Michael Jackson is dead, that dude that just died in the Indi Race accident is dead and Fred is dead. :tears:

LET'S JUST FACE IT GUYS. The "Mini" World is dead, Mini-Dude is dead, Hannah Montana is dead, H2O: Just Add Water is dead, The Amanda Show is coming back for a short time but then it will be dead, Michael Jackson is dead, that dude that just died in the Indi Race accident is dead and Fred is dead. :tears:

:tears: hahaha

• 1 month later...

I would not be so quick to put me in the dead category. I am perfectly alive. I kinda dropped off the map a little. I was really busy. :) :) :) I'm glad to be back!

snowflake ell
I would not be so quick to put me in the dead category. I am perfectly alive. I kinda dropped off the map a little. I was really busy. :) :) :) I'm glad to be back!

hows the tank?

snowflake ell
Good, my clowns are growing nicley, but I had an aptatia problem and I lost some of my coral. :(

good to hear the clowns are doing good . not good to hear about the coral

snowflake ell
yeah really....the tank isnt very pretty at the moment but the clowns are

same with my 1.5 gallon sun light isnt looking that good. it only has 4 frags and a snail in it so it looks funny

yeah really....the tank isnt very pretty at the moment but the clowns are

Ah, Ich sehe. Du vergisst dein Aquarium, huh? ;)

Yeah, while you were gone I learned GERMAN. :P

Hi MD...do you remember....ME!? :o

I DO remember you!!!!!!

Thxuuu :happy:

Post threads for your FW tanks! :D

Ur welcome, I didn't know you could to that? I may be getting more freshwater tanks

Ur welcome, I didn't know you could to that? I may be getting more freshwater tanks

People post threads for their greenhouses (dumbfudges, IKR?) so you can probably post FW tank threads. I enjoy seeing them too. :D

Archived